Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: A list of potential new features now that we have the patch  (Read 1089 times)

September 10, 2017, 07:00:17 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
A list of potential new features now that we have the patch
« on: September 10, 2017, 07:00:17 PM »
I though over the weekend with the new patch allowing multiplayer for some sick new ideas.

lets start with:
1. Funding and new building options: The concept is simple. Over certain planets their can be different types of buildings for example: Cardia gets a elite imperial academy which trains infantry faster and cheaper for the IR. other ones could be like COMPNOR centers that help track enemy fleet movements, Jedi Praxium which trains jedi, and for The PA they can build Cooperation Headquarters to help secure discounts, new units, and missions.

2. Sponsors: Sponsors are groups that will help supply, and fund your faction. Sponors could offer you missions and give you rewards. For example: If I was the Eradiu Authority the Tarkin family could offer me a mission to take a certain planet, scout a planet, build a certain building, I could get a reward like maybe a Free capital ship, or Credits, or intelligence on enemy movements. Sponsors for factions can vary. For the PA it could be the cooperation's, For the IR it could be Kuat Drives yards, or Sinear Fleets, For the NR it could be the Jedi, or Talon Karrde's Smugglers, For The Greater Maldrood it could be maybe the invids or the Antermedian sector(Once they join you), For Zsinj it could be the Cooperate Sector, For the Duskan League it could be Nei Spar, and for The Empire of the Hand it could be the different Royal Chiss Families.

3. Spies: Spies are agents you can deploy over planets that will always show you what is happening on the planet. They act like Smugglers and can be only stop if you deploy your own spy to find him and eliminate him.

that's pretty much it.
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!