Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Missions not loading Imperial Civil War v. 2.1  (Read 1445 times)

August 23, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

Offline Rugfeature

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Missions not loading Imperial Civil War v. 2.1
« on: August 23, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »
Hi,

I recently installed Imperial Civil War v. 2.1 but the mod seems not to be loading any missions?

When I push the "Victory condition" I only have a blank screen, also the Tutorial is not loading at all, not getting any mission updates or anything..

What to do?

I tried to search for the problem, but I didn't find any who have had the same problem.

August 23, 2017, 01:43:35 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Missions not loading Imperial Civil War v. 2.1
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 01:43:35 PM »
There's no missions to load. If you're getting the notification that the screen has been updated, if you're zoomed in on a planet, that screen in 2.1 is used to display which structures are in orbit around a planet, since the game only allows 2 on the GUI and the mod allows for more than that to be built.

There are some story events in the mod in 2.1, but none which add extra victory conditions or missions per se- the Katana Fleet subplot does give you some extra stuff to  do in the Thrawn Campaign GC, but it doesn't use the mission holocron. The victory condition for the GCs is to conquer the galaxy. The tutorial tells you what to do via the text prompts.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!