Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Execute order 66  (Read 3735 times)

July 23, 2017, 06:30:11 PM

Offline commander praji

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-6
    • View Profile
Execute order 66
« on: July 23, 2017, 06:30:11 PM »
I have an idea for a order 66 campaign.  Like rawr maybe after certain events like killing certain sep leaders . order 66 will happen, your jedi heroes split off from your forces

You have to fight. TWO factions.  The separatist remant and jedi survivors who maybe lead either faceless jedi like in imperial civil war or human soldiers it WOULD be something rather unique since ALOT of mods never touch 66 n the purge or simply delete the jedi from the game which seems....lacking

Feel free to share your thoughts :3 i would like feedback for this idea and maybe if the god emperor feels merciful it could be a reality one day (doubt it)

#execute order 66

July 24, 2017, 03:51:22 AMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: Execute order 66
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 03:51:22 AM »
I don't really thing this would be a good idea. For 1, the jedi were mostly annihilated in order 66, the jedi council as well. Only Yoda and Obi survived.
Not to mention that the public opinion on the jedi as a whole was not just low, but SUPER LOW. Low enough that nobody would leave the republic to be led by jedi.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

July 24, 2017, 10:45:41 AMReply #2

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 10:45:41 AM »
not entirely true. a couple planets, dozens of clones, thousands of individuals, and an entire battalion of Republic troops(Rahm Kota's) were still Jedi sympathetic. rather than a jedi remnant, i can see some kind of early rebellion happening while the separatists were still around, before being crushed, and those survivors join the Alliance to tear down the empire. so, maybe a small rebellion with mostly smaller ships, but not substantial enough to be a threat unless you mess up really bad. also, it could only have obscure jedi, if any, in it
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

July 24, 2017, 12:44:05 PMReply #3

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 12:44:05 PM »
i can see some kind of early rebellion happening while the separatists were still around...

Not really. While there were Jedi Sympathizers, public opinion of the Jedi was very low and public opinion of the Empire was very high. Generally, people didn't start becoming upset with the Empire until alot of the more evil things started happening.

July 24, 2017, 01:32:15 PMReply #4

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 01:32:15 PM »
that's why i was talking about a minor rebellion. former seperatist systems, a couple mostyl independent planets, and small bands of anti-imperial/Pro-Jedi groups that could unite into small rebellions on a couple outer-rim planets
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

July 25, 2017, 07:29:24 AMReply #5

Offline rednax

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • For the Pentastar Alignment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 07:29:24 AM »
The destruction of the Jedi order may be enough to cause some planets to leave the empire/republic ( neutral maybe?) but a third ( or fourth) faction is pushing it a bit.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!