Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Multiplayer help? (EAWRE)  (Read 2386 times)

June 21, 2017, 01:42:58 AM

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
Multiplayer help? (EAWRE)
« on: June 21, 2017, 01:42:58 AM »
So as the title suggests a friend and I need help playing multiplayer. We both use hamachi and are using the same mod (EAWRE in mods folder) but for whatever reason we can not see each other's hosted games. Thanks any help would be appreciated! 
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

June 21, 2017, 03:08:12 AMReply #1

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer help? (EAWRE)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:08:12 AM »
Do either of you have RAW or AOTR or any mod that changes vanilla files? That could be causing issues. I'm not certain though as I've never tried to do FOC multiplayer.

June 21, 2017, 05:10:56 AMReply #2

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer help? (EAWRE)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 05:10:56 AM »
Do either of you have RAW or AOTR or any mod that changes vanilla files? That could be causing issues. I'm not certain though as I've never tried to do FOC multiplayer.
I made sure everyone(friend and I) had a fresh install. It actually took us several days to get said friend a fresh install because sometimes steam saves the previous install of the game.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!