Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: I look at this trailer and cry a bit  (Read 2102 times)

June 17, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
I look at this trailer and cry a bit
« on: June 17, 2017, 08:43:27 PM »

This trailer makes me shed some tears on what could have happen. I wanted to see what fully happened with Maul, but No we saw nothing because of Fucking Disney. I know some people hate the clone wars, but even then you cant deny the great episodes it had and the light saber fights. I just wish Disney could have just fucked off and let the series end so we could see the fight between Maul and Gervoious and such things like that.

also since the show reveal delta squad with all their names, they can be use in a Republic or imperial commando games
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Squad

Update: I am sad because this season was cut down and with season 6-8 were basically canned into the lost mission episodes....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:24:36 AM by AdmrialThrawn2 »
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

June 18, 2017, 02:56:06 PMReply #1

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
Re: I look at this trailer and cry a bit
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 02:56:06 PM »
it is really depressing
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

June 18, 2017, 08:02:31 PMReply #2

Offline Pali

• Tester
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +39/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 08:02:31 PM »
Disney had Clone Wars wind down so it could start up Rebels, probably not wanting to make the same mistake Star Trek did in the 90s of having multiple series from the same franchise on at the same time (a lot of fans divided between shows, hurting each's ratings, as well as the glut of Star Trek causing a degree of franchise fatigue).  While I'd have been happy to see more Clone Wars too, I think they were smart to end it largely when they did - Ahsoka leaving at the end of season 5 felt like a great closing point for the series, and the "Lost Episodes" on Netflix are more of a nice bonus than truly necessary.

I also don't see that they short-changed Maul in the slightest - he had 5 out of 20 episodes of season 5, including a number devoted solely to him and Savage as the main characters of those episodes (no Jedi or clones even show up in some), and he has a major arc throughout Rebels.  What does it matter if his story is told in one show or two?  At this point he's arguably the best developed Star Wars villain outside of Palpatine and Vader, and is easily on par with Dooku or Ventress in that regard.

July 19, 2017, 03:16:44 PMReply #3

Offline The Fist Of Justice

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
  • I will build an Empire to conquer all Empires.
    • View Profile
    • That EAW Imgur profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 03:16:44 PM »

This trailer makes me shed some tears on what could have happen. I wanted to see what fully happened with Maul, but No we saw nothing because of Fucking Disney. I know some people hate the clone wars, but even then you cant deny the great episodes it had and the light saber fights. I just wish Disney could have just fucked off and let the series end so we could see the fight between Maul and Gervoious and such things like that.

also since the show reveal delta squad with all their names, they can be use in a Republic or imperial commando games
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Squad

Update: I am sad because this season was cut down and with season 6-8 were basically canned into the lost mission episodes....

It's the greatest tragedy since communism failed to spread. To hell with Disney and their massacre of the EU.
Commander of the Strike Cruiser Relentless. Soon the leader of a new Empire.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!