Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Crash on loading mod after Alt-Tab crash even after game reinstall  (Read 1690 times)

June 15, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

Offline radicalcactus

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I downloaded and installed version 1.0F of this mod yesterday with no problems. The mod worked perfectly after the first installation, however after a game crash from alt-tabbing, It crashes on startup of the game, or when loading in the mods menu. I am running the latest Steam version of the game and I have no problems running the vanilla game or any other mods. I have tried with and without the LAA program included with the mod.

I have tried every trick in the book to get it running again; running as administrator, running in windowed mode, adjusting game settings, deleting temp files, re-validating the game files and reinstalling and re-downloading both the game and the mod, but still get the same crash when this mod is active.

Is there anything else I could try to get this mod working again, part from a Windows reinstall?

Thanks

June 16, 2017, 06:09:33 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Are other mods still working?
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!