Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: CSA Shipyard (Suggestion)  (Read 1641 times)

June 09, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

Offline lordoflinks

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
CSA Shipyard (Suggestion)
« on: June 09, 2017, 06:44:47 AM »
I was recently thinking about the implications of the absence of Zsinj and while I wholeheartedly agree with the Team's decision to have Daala instead of him I still feel that his ties to the CSA are an interesting avenue to explore and the mod is poorer without them. Furthermore the imminent removal of the Lucrehulk from the Pentastar Alignment also prompted me to wonder about how the ship could remain in the mod while still being lore friendly. Hence, I came up with this idea:
CSA Shipyard-
The CSA Shipyard is an invincible building found above planets controlled by Zsinj and the CSA and once the planet is captured can be utilized to produce the following the ships:       
Lucrehulk- A Carrier Capital Ship
Providence- An Aggressive Capital Ship 
Dreadnought
Marauder Cruiser
Munificent Cruiser
The Lucrehulk could perhaps produce vulture and tri droids; after all it would now be independent of an imperial faction and the CSA having unique fighters would be something that would make them stand out.
In order to implement this idea I would also suggest removing munificents from the PA; finally if random maps were implemented this would spawn randomly.

I am sorry if this has been suggested before, and dismissed, but I am a new user and am very ignorant of the long history of this forum.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!