Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Hello I'm new, but love the games put out by you. Having a problem with TR.  (Read 1763 times)

May 26, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

Offline Lord Leoten

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  The problem starts at the loading screen where it shows two star destroyers firing at one another, it freezes has anyone had a problem like this? If so what can I do to unfreeze it and make it run right?

May 26, 2017, 04:05:26 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums. Keep in mind, it's a very large file- if it's not giving an error message or dropping to desktop, it's not frozen, just loading. It can take several minutes.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

May 26, 2017, 04:14:44 PMReply #2

Offline Lord Leoten

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ok thanks I'll try and be patient with the game, but I have waited like 5 minutes and nothing has happened. But I'll give it as long as it takes because I've watched Xpgamer play it.

May 26, 2017, 10:01:11 PMReply #3

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
welcome to the last bastions of Legends defenders... with Mon cal cruisers and death triangles
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!