Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: ASC: New Republic 1.1 Overview Video  (Read 2398 times)

May 11, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
ASC: New Republic 1.1 Overview Video
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »
We've usually done some general faction overviews for each faction, talking roughly about rosters and whatnot. For this release, I've decided to go a bit more in depth with additional videos showing off some of the stuff that's less conducive to a text update without it being 50 paragraphs long. In these videos, I'll go over all the major tech, roster and ability updates for each faction in 1.1, and ending with a separate videos on the heroes. This time, it's the New Republic

This isn't replacing the other text faction profiles when we add factions (the Hapans will be getting their full treatment after 1.1's release), it's supplemental. I'll also be recording full playthroughs for Corey Loses.

In this video, we talk about some shuffling in the a new New Republic unit, the new capital ship abilities, Empress upgrades.

I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

May 11, 2017, 02:29:07 PMReply #1

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: ASC: New Republic 1.1 Overview Video
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »
nice. could we see some alternate routes for the NR, like the IR?
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!