Off Topic > Star Wars Discussion

Daala

(1/5) > >>

GreyStar:
Was she a good character at all? Did the story benefit from her presence, or just detract?

DarthRevansRevenge:
she was an excellent idiot, other than that.... no

Revanchist:
Daala was a good character ruined by bad writing. She really did care about the Empire, and was one of the few Imperials less interested in personal power and more focused on saving the Empire. She also began the process of restructuring the Empire into a less oppressive regime. She was extraordinarily charismatic, and thus was able to recruit many to the Imperial cause. Unfortunately she was written during the late Bantam era of novels and thus pretty ridiculous plot bunnies ensued.

Illidan Stormrage:

--- Quote from: Revanchist on May 09, 2017, 12:55:37 PM ---Daala was a good character ruined by bad writing. She really did care about the Empire, and was one of the few Imperials less interested in personal power and more focused on saving the Empire. She also began the process of restructuring the Empire into a less oppressive regime. She was extraordinarily charismatic, and thus was able to recruit many to the Imperial cause. Unfortunately she was written during the late Bantam era of novels and thus pretty ridiculous plot bunnies ensued.

--- End quote ---
This may sound like Heresy but  I HOPE the bring her back in the cannon and write her better

RevanTheFireMage:
She's meh to me, but the thing that makes me mad is, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU LOSE A SUPER STAR DESTROYER THAT CAN F***ING CLOAK. Sorry for that but seriously, the damn thing can cloak and it has a roster of TIE Phantoms as well which were vastly superior to the standard TIE fighter. She should never, NEVER, have lost the Knight Hammer even with the Jedi being involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version