Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: the Amityville horror is a hoax(Scary/ghost story thread)  (Read 1717 times)

May 03, 2017, 07:24:14 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
So my mother and her parents lived on long island, New York before I was born, and today I read about the Amityville horror. Since my mom was from there I ask about it and she said this. She told me that the story isn't all true. Yes a guy killed his whole family their, but that a couple families had moved in before this suppose "Amityville horror" happened. She also said the guy who moved in during this "event" was a writer who herd about the murder but nothing ever happened.
She prove this by showing me fellow people form long island, New York that showed that it is really false.

Also I made this since I want a scary story thread for us to tell our or other people's paranormal encounters. I like to think we have a forum of mature people who aren't so afraid of a good scary story. let me here what you all think....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:26:15 PM by AdmrialThrawn2 »
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

May 04, 2017, 09:36:55 PMReply #1

Offline Director Krennic

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • I Made The Death Star!!! Also Tarkin Sucks
    • View Profile
Re: the Amityville horror is a hoax(Scary/ghost story thread)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 09:36:55 PM »
Awesome! I don't really have any stories to share but heres one: One time I was doing the cat box and I have a basement so we have one there. I'm doing it when I feel a cold presence. I look around and see nothing so I continue. After I'm done I go outside the room and feel even more of a cold feeling. I then go to the light switch and accidentally switch off all the lights and I'm in the dark. I ran up the staries as I hear something and get a chilling feeling. Then as I go to the garage (at this point I just wanted to stop) And as I go into the garage I feel like I'm being watched so I ran for the trash can and through away the cat poo and ran for the door.
The power that we are dealing with here; is immeasurable

May 09, 2017, 08:39:56 PMReply #2

Offline Jesse220

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: the Amityville horror is a hoax(Scary/ghost story thread)
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 08:39:56 PM »
I saw the movies about it.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!