Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: New Update?  (Read 1923 times)

April 28, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

Offline elcablos

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
New Update?
« on: April 28, 2017, 02:06:41 PM »
I am in no way trying to rush the amazing creators of this mod, but I was wondering when we could more or less expect a download of the new build? The new update for Sins has been causing so many crashes in the game and this is definetely one of my favorite games/mods, would be awesome to get an update

Thanks!

April 28, 2017, 02:24:52 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: New Update?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 02:24:52 PM »
You don't need a new update for it to work, you just need to make sure LAA is disabled since that's now part of the game itself. All 1.85 mods are perfectly compatible with 1.89. There's some funkiness with some menus because the buttons aren't all done (so stuff like the "extreme" settings are missing text labels) but there's no functional issues.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

April 28, 2017, 02:36:10 PMReply #2

Offline elcablos

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
I had LAA installed previously, deleted all local content with steam and the ironclad folder, reinstalled without LAA and still have the crashes from alt tabbing, and now today when I press single player :( thanks for your help!

April 28, 2017, 02:48:15 PMReply #3

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 02:48:15 PM »
Try validating your local game cache again (don't remove all local content, just validate). We just had a 4 hour hour community match on 1.89 with Ascendancy 1.0 and no problems, so your issue should be soluble.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!