Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Thrawn's Revenge Historical Infographic  (Read 3701 times)

April 27, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Thrawn's Revenge Historical Infographic
« on: April 27, 2017, 04:12:07 PM »
We're coming up on the 11th anniversary of Thrawn's Revenge in June, so we decided to become narcissists and do a few things about ourselves. We'll have some actual mod news coming out very soon for both Imperial Civil War and Ascendancy, but first here's a historical infographic with important date's in the mod's development. There's one or two bits of other relevant information you might not be aware of in there, too. Enjoy.

I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

April 27, 2017, 04:26:47 PMReply #1

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: Thrawn's Revenge Historical Infographic
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 04:26:47 PM »
PROOF!!!! the Clone Wars returns!!! for the Republic!!!!
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

April 27, 2017, 05:53:37 PMReply #2

Offline turtle225

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 05:53:37 PM »
Wait... so the Fall of the Republic wasn't a joke?
Well played.

April 27, 2017, 07:54:49 PMReply #3

Offline HobbesHurlbut

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +5/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 07:54:49 PM »
Wait... so the Fall of the Republic wasn't a joke?
Well played.
You won't believe how hard it was to get Corey give us a straight answer over whenever he knew what April Fool's Day was.

April 28, 2017, 02:01:52 PMReply #4

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 02:01:52 PM »
You won't believe how hard it was to get Corey give us a straight answer over whenever he knew what April Fool's Day was.

certainly true. it was hilarious afterwards. Jeronimo though said he was making the eclipse, which was a joke, but was still hilarious to see everyone hyped for it.

as for Corey's... extremely well played. we only found out that it was intended to make us think it was a joke when this showed up in the Admiral's Lounge
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!