Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Infinities/expansion submod for 2.2  (Read 5452 times)

April 17, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Infinities/expansion submod for 2.2
« on: April 17, 2017, 10:34:12 AM »
if anyone got excited, calm down. this is not a release.

i have been talking about someday making a submod, but that i can't do it alone. so, i might as well post this to start it.

as off right now, this thread is a place to post ideas, suggestions, offer help or advice, or general encouragement. i have some plans already, but my computer sucks so nothing is final.

current plans:
add certain planets: Earth, Atollon, and other various planets(large number to attack EoTH) will be added. Earth will be the homeworld of humanity and a major arms depot, due to how militarised it is here.

expand/divide unit rosters: while corey&co are making the main mod, this will be something like Balance&Flavor submod. the warlords will have units in certain areas/sectors, and will have to expand to get them, with various reasons. the NR/IR will get this as well, in addition, the NR will get some salvage warships to build/repair at imperial shipyards.

add Salvage. for major victories, the player can possibly get cash for salvage from destroyed warships.

add heroes: if you remember my thread(if you were in ICW as a hero...), this is where it will come in. a few off you guys could feature in the submod, if this takes off. some rules for it though: when submitting, say name, affiliation, what type of hero, command, eras, and a picture and voice acting to make it you. you can submit here.

add GCs: i won't say anything else on this yet, but i will once i start working and they take shape.

that's all for now, and again, any help with modding would be appreciated
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

April 19, 2017, 08:12:56 AMReply #1

Offline joebob1337

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-1
  • Kneel before my navy of Phalanxes!
    • View Profile
Re: Infinities/expansion submod for 2.2
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 08:12:56 AM »
I am willing to help as much as possible, but considering I have no art and minimal coding experience, I'm not sure how much of a help I could be.

Also what do you mean by "what type of hero,"

Also, again, if you include Saturn have it make a lot of money because it makes 2.73 tons of diamonds a day, which is 495230000000$ a day.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:25:03 AM by joebob1337 »
OP Chiss are OP

April 19, 2017, 08:44:12 AMReply #2

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 08:44:12 AM »
type( that would be space, galactic, stealth, or ground. it can be more than. however, no large starships for stealth units
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

April 19, 2017, 01:01:32 PMReply #3

Offline joebob1337

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-1
  • Kneel before my navy of Phalanxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 01:01:32 PM »
Ah ok

Name: grand moff Kai Salness
Affiliation: warlords, turns to corporate sector when zinj dies (unless that's not how inifinities works, then just corporate sector)
Type: Space
Command: Heavily modified Lucrehulk carrier with better shields and weapons
Eras: 1-5

VA and picture will arrive at some point.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:29:56 AM by joebob1337 »
OP Chiss are OP

June 08, 2017, 02:50:38 PMReply #4

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 02:50:38 PM »
Ah I wonder why that was. But anyway here is my hero. :Name Admiral Michael Kurt :Faction Warlord Facion, New Dawn Empire :Flagship The Reckoning, a Sovereign Class Super Star Destroyer with Stronger Shields and Weapons: Blue Super Laser. Era's 3-5. The picture for my Hero and voice will come soon.

As for the Facion itself The New Dawn Empire. It has unique Units can I tell you about them in private message.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 04:56:30 PM by Slornie »
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

June 09, 2017, 11:25:06 PMReply #5

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 11:25:06 PM »
1. adding no new factions or supers other than maybe 2ish

as for the infinities, it will be the Skywalker Empire, inspiration for it coming from Shadows of Mindor. will elaborate later when i come back to this. it is 10:30 where i am, and i just got back from camp. 6 weeks left

June 11, 2017, 11:13:43 AMReply #6

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »
Kucsidave, Delta and I are actually doing something similar to this in a few regards to alternate scenarios.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

June 17, 2017, 02:03:19 PMReply #7

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 02:03:19 PM »
so, my scenario is there is a partial success, Cronus still loses and goes into hiding, but Luke takes the mantel of emperor, determined to merge it with the republic. at the same time, Thrawn learns of his heritage, and chooses to support him. Borsk and others throw Luke, Leia, Han, and all their supporters(including the RRTF, Ackbar, Mon Mothma, Ackbar's fleet, and part of the the Mon Calamari, who are forced to flee) and take power, continuing the war. the Empire of the Hand quickly hits Entralla, taking over the PA, and establish the Skywalker empire in 6 ABY, at the start of this timeline for the mod.

main factions:

Imperial Remnant. lead by a multitude of leaders, mostly former warlords, it is determined to restore the Empire to it's former glory
  New Republic. lead by Borsk Feylya and later others, it is a militaristic republic determined to destroy the empire.
  Skywalker empire: lead by Luke, it is the home of the New Jedi Order, as well as true democracy. it is comprised of the True republic remnant, the EoTH, the PA, and the Jedi. main storyline faction

minor factions:
    Greater Maldrood(playable): lead by Truetan and Kosh teradoc, it is the largest fragment outside of the IR+Zsinj. it's core forces are centered around the Crimson Command Fleet, lead by Treutan teradoc and currently being expanded on by this faction
    Duskhan League(playable): obnoxious invaders, they attack everyone, trying to purge the galaxy.
    Warlords(semi-playable): only playable as Ciutric hegemony, Eriadu/Kampe authority, and a couple others, the rest non-playable, the Walords are the minor imperial factions(other than Maldrood)
   ------- ----(--- --------): ----------------------- - - -------------------------- - - -------------------------   ----------------------- - -(surprise for you guys, if you want to know and want it spoiled, send me a pm, preferably with an offer of help. i will not post here)

September 24, 2017, 07:34:23 PMReply #8

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 07:34:23 PM »
Kucsidave, Delta and I are actually doing something similar to this in a few regards to alternate scenarios.
Really interesting
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

September 24, 2017, 09:25:22 PMReply #9

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 09:25:22 PM »
thank you. have to say, i've made no progress. also, when i do make it, it will be an add-on for Lord Xizer&Co's submod

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!