Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: How do people exit/enter the Tector/Allegiance?  (Read 1653 times)

April 05, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
How do people exit/enter the Tector/Allegiance?
« on: April 05, 2017, 10:14:14 AM »
It's an irrelevant and maybe a stupid question, and I'm not really dying to find out the answer, it's just a random thought. Since the Tector and Allegiance didn't have a hangar, how did people actually get on board (and out) of those ships in space? I mean there had to be a rotation of the crew, officers, etc.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

April 05, 2017, 10:36:14 AMReply #1

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
Re: How do people exit/enter the Tector/Allegiance?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:36:14 AM »
I doubt they have NO hangar bays. It's quite likely they have small docking bays that can hold transports, but not with the size or care facilities required for a squadron of fighters. However, I suppose docking ports are also an option.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

April 05, 2017, 10:39:51 AMReply #2

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 10:39:51 AM »
I believe the Allegience specifically does state that it has small bays for shuttles.  Too lazy to double check, but I think so.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

April 05, 2017, 11:49:50 AMReply #3

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 11:49:50 AM »
Yeah, that's probably it. It was a stupid question after all, lol. Sorry, guys, I was just bored  ;D

Edit: And I completely forgot that ships can dock with space stations and stuff, my god, how stupid can a guy be.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:01:41 PM by Major Grodin Tierce »
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!