Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Hello, forum.  (Read 3117 times)

April 02, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

Offline Sadius

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello, forum.
« on: April 02, 2017, 11:31:39 PM »
Hey everyone!

I am Sadius and Thrawn's Revenge mod really changed the way I enjoyed Star Wars. Really enjoyed the variety of ships, number of planets, blahblahblah. A quick and many thanks to the mod creators for this gift. I've had this mod for about a year, now, and nothing but good things have come from it (besides the save freeze on one of the best "admiral" rank campaigns I did with the NR (little did I know, though it is deleted, there is this nifty defreeze tool))

Besides this one game, though, all I play are RPGs and RTS. Very rarely play FPS or sports games anymore, too tied up in stuff like Morrowind, Grim Dawn, Wargame: Red Dragon, SC1 and 2, Diablo 2 LOD

This is the fourth forum I've been a part of in the last 20 or so years (wew lad). CreepColony and BlizzForums (username [}Warbringer 9000{] for those of you apart of them(please don't hold anything I said that may have offended you against me now)) for about 15 of those before they went down and a Runescape clan forum that I forget the name of because I wasn't involved enough.q

I do own the majority of my games on Steam, I'll add people as I get to know them.

Looking forward to seeing more of this mod and talking to/getting to know 

April 02, 2017, 11:34:24 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, forum.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 11:34:24 PM »
Welcome to the forums, glad you enjoy the mod and hope you enjoy it here as well.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

April 03, 2017, 02:17:32 AMReply #2

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »
Welcome to the boards.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

April 03, 2017, 03:32:00 AMReply #3

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »
welcome indeed
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

April 03, 2017, 09:36:34 PMReply #4

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 09:36:34 PM »
Welcome! Cool to see another Wargame fan here. Maybe we should play sometime when I'm not busy! Welcome to the forums again!
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

April 04, 2017, 03:08:12 PMReply #5

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »
welcome from the other new people as well( do i even still fit in that category?)
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

April 05, 2017, 10:39:59 PMReply #6

Offline Sadius

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 10:39:59 PM »
Thanks, everyone!

April 25, 2017, 07:09:16 AMReply #7

Offline jacob_weeks

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 07:09:16 AM »
hello, as a newbie, who unfortunately can't play this, i live off Corey and shack. this can be frustrating but i do not have the money for a gaming computer...

April 25, 2017, 10:35:09 PMReply #8

Offline the_trots

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 10:35:09 PM »
hello, as a newbie, who unfortunately can't play this, i live off Corey and shack. this can be frustrating but i do not have the money for a gaming computer...

I play ICW with an E6750, 4GB memory and a cheap GTX750Ti.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!