Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: *Obi-Wan voice*: "Hello there!"  (Read 1961 times)

March 08, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
*Obi-Wan voice*: "Hello there!"
« on: March 08, 2017, 10:20:58 AM »
Hi, everyone! I've already posted several times here on various topics, but haven't yet introduced myself formally. Name's Bogdan (not far from Grodin, really), and I've been playing EaW and its' numerous mods for as long as I can remember. I'm very interested in EU lore, so that's usually where my interest lies, in any game. So I suppose that's the kind of conversations I'm mostly going to be involved in. This forum is full of good people, as far as I can see, so I'm glad to be a part of it. And whoever reads this, have a nice day.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

March 08, 2017, 02:01:37 PMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: *Obi-Wan voice*: "Hello there!"
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 02:01:37 PM »
Thank you and welcome to the forum.
I hope you will have a pleasant time here
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

March 08, 2017, 02:26:51 PMReply #2

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:26:51 PM »
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

March 11, 2017, 10:17:49 PMReply #3

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 10:17:49 PM »
Thanks guys! I can already safely say that I enjoy my time here quite a lot :) And I should've mentioned this in the previous message, but ICW is a fantastic mod, probably the best EaW mod out there (IMO), so I salute anyone who had anything to do with it (model/texture design, concept art, script writing, coding, voice acting, etc.). Top quality stuff, people. I haven't tried Ascendancy yet, but I'm certain that it has plenty to offer in its own right.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!