Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Agent Kallus is more evil on the rebel team now.  (Read 4179 times)

February 26, 2017, 01:23:18 AM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
Agent Kallus is more evil on the rebel team now.
« on: February 26, 2017, 01:23:18 AM »
Agent kallus is the rebel information broker, while it does seem kind of cool to see a "Imperial Turncoat" Redeem himself he has clearly display he failed that.

In the episode "Through Imperial Eyes" We see he almost convince the empire to execute a innocent Officer who was a friend of Kallus by making false evidence and framing him as the traitor.
this is really a dick move just to get him killed since the empire executes most traitors. And when the officer asks kallus to tell them the truth and what kallus said to him he ignores him.

That officer only survives because Thrawn and Yalaranan see through this really well.
It kind of makes Thrawn and Yalaranan look like good guys.
:) he heh heehehhe

"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

February 26, 2017, 11:24:12 AMReply #1

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: Agent Kallus is more evil on the rebel team now.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 11:24:12 AM »
LucasArts new canon is actually doing a really good job at showing that war, even star wars, isn't all black and white, with it having huge amounts of gray area. so, while he did this, and it isn't right, think of what the empire has done, compared to what the rebels do
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 26, 2017, 01:34:33 PMReply #2

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 01:34:33 PM »
LucasArts new canon is actually doing a really good job at showing that war, even star wars, isn't all black and white, with it having huge amounts of gray area. so, while he did this, and it isn't right, think of what the empire has done, compared to what the rebels do
yeah if lucasarts keeps going down this trend, then this verison will end up being better than the branded "legends" even though it was never branded as not cannon-ish! *Gets crucified
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

February 26, 2017, 01:56:11 PMReply #3

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 01:56:11 PM »
yeah if lucasarts keeps going down this trend, then this verison will end up being better than the branded "legends" even though it was never branded as not cannon-ish! *Gets crucified

Burn the heretic!
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

February 26, 2017, 02:10:48 PMReply #4

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 02:10:48 PM »
while legends is better, Disney is starting to delve into more realistic approaches to what happened. not that everything is like legends-level quality, but they are recovering from the failure of TFA
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 26, 2017, 02:19:44 PMReply #5

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 02:19:44 PM »
Burn the heretic!
Here comes the crusades.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

February 26, 2017, 02:24:01 PMReply #6

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 02:24:01 PM »
while legends is better, Disney is starting to delve into more realistic approaches to what happened. not that everything is like legends-level quality, but they are recovering from the failure of TFA
I would say that TFA is far from a failure. It's probably the best thing to happen to Star Wars since the prequels were announced. It doesn't really matter what people think of the movie itself, the fact that it made the amount of money it did in the short amount of time, shows that there is interest to keep the franchise going. And now with these spin off movies, it completely changes the game. Good old George Lucas wanted to do almost the same business style has Disney, but just got burned out on the Star Wars movies and just stopped. 

February 26, 2017, 05:37:48 PMReply #7

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 05:37:48 PM »
Here comes the crusades.

Do you weigh as much as a duck? If so then definitely a witch.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

February 26, 2017, 06:19:37 PMReply #8

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 06:19:37 PM »
Do you weigh as much as a duck? If so then definitely a witch.
Can you swim? Definitely a witch

February 26, 2017, 08:50:33 PMReply #9

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »
Can you swim? Definitely a witch

That's the basic test right there. However, witches are made of wood, which is why they don't drown. Ducks also do not drown, therefore by comparing one's weight on a (totally accurate) set of scales to that of a duck one can determine whether said individual is indeed a witch without requiring a body of water, as demonstrated here:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!