Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Can you build more Executors in Era 5 if you haven't lost any since Era 1?  (Read 1810 times)

February 24, 2017, 06:11:14 AM

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
So, my question is the following. As far as I know, in era-progressing GCs the IR can build Executor-class Star Dreadnoughts in Eras 1 and 5 only (aside from having SSD heroes in Eras 1, 3 and 4). However, if I understand correctly, you can only build 3 at a time, with a lifetime build limit of 10. Since I haven't yet lost any of my Executor SSDs from Era 1, will it count as if I already have 3, and so I will only be able to replace them if I lose them, or will I be able to build 3 more right away (and end up having 6 Executor SSDs)? Thanks in advance. And whoever reads this, have a great day.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

February 24, 2017, 06:16:53 AMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
It all counts towards the same total of three, so you can't build an additional three.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

February 24, 2017, 07:00:20 AMReply #2

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
Thanks Corey. You're doing some great work both with ICW and Ascendancy, and on your youtube channel, just wanted to say. And best wishes to your mom, and your family. When I was 4, I had kidney cancer, but survived due to my family's love. Sorry for the cheesiness, but love really is what carries us through the tough times. My dad was diagnosed with thyroid cancer earlier this year, although we managed to detect it early enough, so doctors say it's not terminal. Keep your head up, whatever happens. I do sincerely hope everything turns out the best for your mom, you just never know in life. And through every dark night there's a bright day after.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!