Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: New feature  (Read 1092 times)

February 23, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

Diplomacy?

New feature
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:30:32 PM »
Ok so here's a suggestion I think would be very welcome. Not sure how FoC would handle a small diplomacy system where you could do basic things like declaring war, peace, or form alliances. That would give a unique narrative to each Galactic Conquest.

February 23, 2017, 11:39:45 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: New feature
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:39:45 PM »
You couldn't really implement a system like that in EaW, and considering how the map is laid out and how factions work, even if you could it wouldn't work particularly well.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

February 28, 2017, 05:42:22 PMReply #2

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: New feature
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 05:42:22 PM »
nice idea, but we would need a whole new game engine to get the same stuff like in here and fix the problems, because Petroglyph won't cooperate. and other reasons
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!