Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Custom GC Posting?  (Read 2390 times)

February 14, 2017, 01:40:19 AM

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
Custom GC Posting?
« on: February 14, 2017, 01:40:19 AM »
So I was wondering with the eventual release of the Galactic Conquest maker, will there be a dedicated forum or topic for people to post their own custom GCs. Similar to how there is a different forum for sub-mods of ICW. I think it would be awesome if everyone could post their own GCs on there and have people play around with them. It would be an amazing and extremely unique feature and add a huge amount of play hours into this mod (not that it is lacking any) .
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

February 15, 2017, 08:51:20 PMReply #1

Offline Pentastar Enforcer

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-2
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
Re: Custom GC Posting?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:51:20 PM »
woah woah woah, a GC Maker?? That's awesome!!!
The Galactic Empire - The best thing to happen to the galaxy since Midichlorian counts.

February 15, 2017, 11:30:55 PMReply #2

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 11:30:55 PM »
I'm sure there'll be something. We're more concerned with making the utility itself, first. There'll probably still be a decent amount of technical knowledge required, especially in early versions.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

February 16, 2017, 09:08:51 AMReply #3

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 09:08:51 AM »
woah woah woah, a GC Maker?? That's awesome!!!
Holly.
Well heres a face I haven't seen for a while. How's it going?
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

February 16, 2017, 10:50:14 AMReply #4

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 10:50:14 AM »
i do like this idea. it could also be a place for asking for help with programming certain new GCs. if the GC editor works, this will propel ICW an additional level up from where it already will end up
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 16, 2017, 03:53:53 PMReply #5

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 03:53:53 PM »
I'm sure there'll be something. We're more concerned with making the utility itself, first. There'll probably still be a decent amount of technical knowledge required, especially in early versions.
That make sense. Thanks for the response
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!