Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Soundtrack Update for 2.2?  (Read 1391 times)

February 12, 2017, 11:30:44 PM

Offline Pentastar Enforcer

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-2
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
Soundtrack Update for 2.2?
« on: February 12, 2017, 11:30:44 PM »
Hey guys, just curious if there's going to be an update for the soundtrack of the mod using assets from Ascendancy and perhaps other star wars tunes? Just curious  ;D

On a side note I lost my email about voice acting, if one of you guys could shoot me an email for it at Beznerds@gmail.com please let me know, I'd love to see if I can't do some rebel lines or something!
The Galactic Empire - The best thing to happen to the galaxy since Midichlorian counts.

February 14, 2017, 02:10:29 AMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: Soundtrack Update for 2.2?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 02:10:29 AM »
Hey guys, just curious if there's going to be an update for the soundtrack of the mod using assets from Ascendancy and perhaps other star wars tunes? Just curious  ;D

On a side note I lost my email about voice acting, if one of you guys could shoot me an email for it at Beznerds@gmail.com please let me know, I'd love to see if I can't do some rebel lines or something!
I am sure someone will, but wait with the recording. We want to port many voice lines back from ascendancy, and some get some vanilla ones back as well, and when we see what is left, we will write lines for them to be in line with the others.
We want to do a quality work :)
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!