Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: White backgrounds and crashes upon warp.  (Read 1739 times)

January 26, 2017, 08:44:05 PM

BluntCabbage

White backgrounds and crashes upon warp.
« on: January 26, 2017, 08:44:05 PM »
When I open the research menu or anything in the same menu, the background is completely white. Also, when I finish warping to a planet, the game crashes without warning, no error messages to be found. I have reinstalled the mod, and still no prevail.

Thanks in advance for helping!  ;D

January 27, 2017, 05:35:23 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: White backgrounds and crashes upon warp.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 05:35:23 PM »
Do you have Large Address Aware enabled?
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

March 17, 2017, 07:37:19 PMReply #2

Trasian

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 07:37:19 PM »
Hey Corey I'm actually having the same issue but in addition to it I'm also having a problem with planets that have rings, instead of rings I get a white texture box across whatever plane the rings are supposed to be on. I posted it on the Moddb page but I figured I'd do it here too. I have LAA enabled and have the current version of both the mod and Sins. I've reinstalled both the mod and Sins as well with no luck.

March 17, 2017, 08:51:01 PMReply #3

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 08:51:01 PM »
Hey Corey I'm actually having the same issue but in addition to it I'm also having a problem with planets that have rings, instead of rings I get a white texture box across whatever plane the rings are supposed to be on. I posted it on the Moddb page but I figured I'd do it here too. I have LAA enabled and have the current version of both the mod and Sins. I've reinstalled both the mod and Sins as well with no luck.

I had this happen to me when I had all the graphical effects set to the MAXIMUM level.  Do you perchance have that?  If so, does dropping down 1 level restore everything?
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!