Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Error with Thrawn's Revenge  (Read 2055 times)

January 21, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

hiimkina

Error with Thrawn's Revenge
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:38:41 AM »
Hello,

I just installed Thrawn's Revenge on my computer on the Steam version of EAW:FOC. The game loads with the Stormtrooper and the menu appears correctly but all texts including campaign names, faction names, planet names and unit names are replaced by "MISSING".
Could you guys help me?

Thanks a lot.

January 21, 2017, 08:45:09 AMReply #1

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
Re: Error with Thrawn's Revenge
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »
That normally means your copy of EAW is installed using a language other than English.  Unfortunately we have not been able to provide translations for our new content in the other languages covered by vanilla EAW.  If you look in the manual at the installation instructions there are steps for getting the English text to show in your copy of the game (essentially renaming the English text file to the language your version of the game uses).  There are also fan-produced German and Italian translations available.
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

January 21, 2017, 08:57:16 AMReply #2

hiimkina

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:57:16 AM »
Oh thanks very much I will try it!

March 18, 2017, 01:01:41 AMReply #3

AACM12

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 01:01:41 AM »
I have the same problem, but the weird thing is that I have the GOG version of the game and it is in English and so is my computer but when i open the mod everything that is not missing is in Spanish, i went to the master text file and it said it was in English so now i have no idea what to do

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!