Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Any Chance of Adding the Planet Icons from the Manual to the Game?  (Read 1201 times)

January 19, 2017, 04:10:44 PM

Offline Aeradom

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thanks to @Corey and @Lornie, I found out that there was a lot more to the manual than just a list of all the units in each faction. Now I know that in 2.2 you guys are looking to put in the hero information in there but I'd like to make one other request (probably not doable for 2.2 but maybe down the road). I notice in the planet section that there are particular symbols that point to individual bonuses. Any chance those could be on the main campaign map for quick identification. It doesn't have to be spelled out as you can check the manual (or just know it from repeat playthroughs).

January 19, 2017, 04:54:36 PMReply #1

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
Re: Any Chance of Adding the Planet Icons from the Manual to the Game?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 04:54:36 PM »
Probably more likely the other way: use whatever form of identifier is found in game for the manual.  The basic key in the 2.1 manual essentially just uses Aurebesh characters that felt suitable. :angel:
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!