Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: openings for Greater Maldrood, EA, Duskhan league, and Zsinj for 2.2  (Read 2151 times)

January 14, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
so, I didn't know what you had planed, but I think I have some ideas. I love the music for the faction intros you have already, but we need/would like some for the other four.

for Zsinj, EA, and Maldrood, just change the imperial symbol to the color of the faction represented. that means changing IR to a green symbol to keep the similarities. also, we would need more empire music for those factions. also, they really should have their own shipyard corporations. Zsinj already has a potential one with Rancor Base, which is in Balance&Flavor submod with a cool symbol. I don't remember entirely how it works, but it is there. for the others, I'm stumped

I have no ideas for the Duskhan League, just that they should have something.

again, if you guys think differently, keep in mind, these are just suggestions. I would love to hear your thoughts on this though.
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 14, 2017, 02:36:23 PMReply #1

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: openings for Greater Maldrood, EA, Duskhan league, and Zsinj for 2.2
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:36:23 PM »
so, I didn't know what you had planed, but I think I have some ideas. I love the music for the faction intros you have already, but we need/would like some for the other four.

for Zsinj, EA, and Maldrood, just change the imperial symbol to the color of the faction represented. that means changing IR to a green symbol to keep the similarities. also, we would need more empire music for those factions. also, they really should have their own shipyard corporations. Zsinj already has a potential one with Rancor Base, which is in Balance&Flavor submod with a cool symbol. I don't remember entirely how it works, but it is there. for the others, I'm stumped

I have no ideas for the Duskhan League, just that they should have something.

again, if you guys think differently, keep in mind, these are just suggestions. I would love to hear your thoughts on this though.

Dushkan League had the Black Nine Shipyards. Three fully mobile Orbital Yards, and they were known for their ability to manufacture ships VERY fast, in eight years with only a dozen worlds they increased the size of the Black fleet to ten times what it was and later during the time between their defeat by the NR and the YVW they created 10,000 Thrustships and multiple Imperial designed ships. They also did have a corporation called the Nazfar Metalworks Guild that minted out Aramadia Thrustships like candy. So that could be a bonus for N'zoth would be the ability to build more ships at an accelerated rate with Thrustships and Trifoil fighters having a reduced cost.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:39:20 PM by Lord Xizer »
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

January 14, 2017, 07:33:35 PMReply #2

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 07:33:35 PM »
ah ha, that is nice
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 15, 2017, 01:30:18 AMReply #3

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

January 15, 2017, 03:37:33 PMReply #4

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 03:37:33 PM »
definitely

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!