Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: New Tector skin  (Read 2351 times)

January 12, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
New Tector skin
« on: January 12, 2017, 02:46:08 PM »
The tector is a fun ship to use in my humble opinion. I don't know how much work it takes, but maybe for the new texture, you could add some form of decal or marking so that they are easily distinguishable from other star destroyers.

January 12, 2017, 02:58:39 PMReply #1

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: New Tector skin
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 02:58:39 PM »
now that i wish could happen. it is often hard to tell the ISD 1 from the Tector in icons, and then in battle the ISD 1, ISD 2, and Tector all look alike
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 13, 2017, 11:06:15 AMReply #2

Offline SentrY

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:06:15 AM »
Corey did mention that he was going to rework the skin, so it is going to be remade. I just hope that it is as you say distinguishable.

January 14, 2017, 09:51:04 AMReply #3

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 09:51:04 AM »
I just want it more identifiable in battle and on the galactic map
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 14, 2017, 01:04:44 PMReply #4

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 01:04:44 PM »
um... guys... you realize that the Tector class was basically the ISD I with it's hangar removed and added extra weaponry and armor, right?
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

January 14, 2017, 07:33:09 PMReply #5

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 07:33:09 PM »
yes, but that doesn't mean we should struggle to easily tell which is which.

on another note, when are you guys (corey/team) planning to add the faction colors to the generic units back in? it really frustrates me when i can't tell Zsinj stuff from Maldrood stuff

January 15, 2017, 04:07:25 PMReply #6

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 04:07:25 PM »
um... guys... you realize that the Tector class was basically the ISD I with it's hangar removed and added extra weaponry and armor, right?
I'm not saying change the model, just add some paint somewhere so that we can see the difference.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!