Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Imperial Civil War Wiki Thread  (Read 33821 times)

February 23, 2017, 12:35:09 PMReply #40

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Civil War Wiki Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2017, 12:35:09 PM »
so, been editing the Venator page. just useful strategy and putting in links. but i realized that there are no GC pages on the Wiki. could we fix that in the 3-6ish(i'm guessing) months we have before ICW 2.2 comes out?
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 23, 2017, 01:08:29 PMReply #41

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2017, 01:08:29 PM »
so, been editing the Venator page. just useful strategy and putting in links. but i realized that there are no GC pages on the Wiki. could we fix that in the 3-6ish(i'm guessing) months we have before ICW 2.2 comes out?

Pages could be made, but considering we don't know much about the GCs there would be little information in them.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

February 23, 2017, 02:34:30 PMReply #42

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2017, 02:34:30 PM »
i meant the 2.1 GCs. not the 2.2 ones for the very reason you just put
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 23, 2017, 03:16:12 PMReply #43

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2017, 03:16:12 PM »
i meant the 2.1 GCs. not the 2.2 ones for the very reason you just put

GCs that will exist in both versions I'll make. Lets hold off on Eras 4/5 until we know which ones are staying/going.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

February 23, 2017, 06:40:15 PMReply #44

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2017, 06:40:15 PM »
i would have started the 2.1 GCs, but i have no pictures or the names and allegiences of planets and starting forces above them(last part maybe not necessary, but i wanted to include it in the GCs pages)

June 02, 2017, 10:28:14 PMReply #45

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 10:28:14 PM »
again, just posting here again asking for help with the wiki, especially pictures for some of the new units, as well as expanding on info for the Warlords in the demo

August 25, 2017, 07:50:00 PMReply #46

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +11/-4
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2017, 07:50:00 PM »
Sorry for overall dying on the wiki, I just couldn't bring myself to further improve it, sorry.

Not the best place to put this but not sure where else, but recent edits were by an anon who made all the factions into spam pages. Those edits were reversed, but someone might want to hand out an IP ban. Specifically this guy. http://thrawnsrevenge.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/67.6.20.53

August 26, 2017, 01:18:39 PMReply #47

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2017, 01:18:39 PM »
yeah, that was annoying when i saw it. can we sometime slowly restart work?

August 27, 2017, 08:09:22 AMReply #48

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2017, 08:09:22 AM »
Totally we can. I'll try to take care of the spam issue as well when I'm able.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

August 27, 2017, 09:30:07 AMReply #49

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2017, 09:30:07 AM »
I already blocked the IP, which I think is the button for IP bans on wikia.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

August 27, 2017, 11:08:53 AMReply #50

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2017, 11:08:53 AM »
Nice. when the Manual comes out after 2.2 is released, it will be a great help

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!