Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Poll

Ok here the question would you like to see the Assertor class in 2.3 (when it comes out) or in 2.4 (Some time in the future)  vote now.

Author Topic: The Assertor class SSD in 2.3 And other Unit idea's.  (Read 5793 times)

December 31, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
The Assertor class SSD in 2.3 And other Unit idea's.
« on: December 31, 2016, 03:51:10 PM »
I hope this help in keeping you all form Tell this question to Corey and The Team this question OVER AND OVER again.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 31, 2016, 03:56:34 PMReply #1

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
Re: The Assertor class SSD in 2.3 And other Unit idea's.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 03:56:34 PM »
Ok I fix it I'll come out with and actually Question for why the Assertor Class Star Dreadnaught should be in the next Version (or the one after 2.3 aka 2.4 of Thrawns Revenge)  of the mod or the one after that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 05:15:49 PM by StarBornMichaelh165 »
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 31, 2016, 08:21:57 PMReply #2

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 08:21:57 PM »
Hasn't Corey said multiple times he will not add the Assertor.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

December 31, 2016, 08:26:12 PMReply #3

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 08:26:12 PM »
where's the option:

"The Assertor wasn't very common, and is totally redundant, and thus completely not worth the mod team wasting their efforts on"?

(And this coming from someone who's second favorite Dreadnought after the Sovereign is the Assertor)
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

December 31, 2016, 08:49:04 PMReply #4

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 08:49:04 PM »
where's the option:

"The Assertor wasn't very common, and is totally redundant, and thus completely not worth the mod team wasting their efforts on"?

(And this coming from someone who's second favorite Dreadnought after the Sovereign is the Assertor)
And now you can see why this is here so that people can talk about the Ship here instead of somewhere else. But I can see why that is the case in why they wouldn't put the ship in the mod (Until they need the Assertor for the mod) yeah again I can why.

January 01, 2017, 03:48:03 PMReply #5

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 03:48:03 PM »
where is the option in the poll to never add the assertor class?

January 01, 2017, 06:05:34 PMReply #6

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 06:05:34 PM »
where is the option in the poll to never add the assertor class?
none HAHAHA but try looking it up man.

January 01, 2017, 10:40:05 PMReply #7

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »
none HAHAHA but try looking it up man.
Looking up the assertor class, or the option to say we don't want another ssd? Because if I were to make a new poll with that, option corey would probably delete it due to how redundant it is.

January 02, 2017, 10:12:30 AMReply #8

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 10:12:30 AM »
Looking up the assertor class, or the option to say we don't want another ssd? Because if I were to make a new poll with that, option corey would probably delete it due to how redundant it is.
well ok then.

January 07, 2017, 04:59:44 PMReply #9

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 04:59:44 PM »
now that ive seen the Bellator for maldrood, we need more small SSDs for this game, instead of/in addition to the Five/(four?) monster SSDs
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 07, 2017, 05:23:33 PMReply #10

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 05:23:33 PM »
Assertor isn't a small SSD.  Assertor is the same length as the Sovereign, at 15 KM.  Mandator 1 & 2 would be the only other "small" Star Dreadnoughts, being 8 KM each, with even the III being 12 KM.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

January 07, 2017, 05:25:27 PMReply #11

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 05:25:27 PM »
now that ive seen the Bellator for maldrood, we need more small SSDs for this game, instead of/in addition to the Five/(four?) monster SSDs
you mean like pocket SSDs like the Allegiance  and the Praetor II. Or something on a bigger scale?
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

January 07, 2017, 06:18:49 PMReply #12

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 06:18:49 PM »
no, not battlecruisers(like allegiance or preator), but like assertor and Mandator class SSDs. there are WAY too many executors running around, we need more smaller stuff
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 07, 2017, 08:27:13 PMReply #13

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2017, 08:27:13 PM »
I really don't think we need more ssds.

January 07, 2017, 08:36:08 PMReply #14

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2017, 08:36:08 PM »
I really don't think we need more ssds.

+1.  We have enough, doubly now that with the Bellator, there's 5 different types of SSD in the mod.

January 07, 2017, 09:08:42 PMReply #15

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 09:08:42 PM »
no, not battlecruisers(like allegiance or preator), but like assertor and Mandator class SSDs. there are WAY too many executors running around, we need more smaller stuff
Mandator's would probably be gone by this point and doesn't have any cannon design (I think).  I rather have them make more amazing GCs than code one or two SSDs . As for the Assertor Corey has already put the solid no on that ship. 5 SSDs are already enough. So I am on that side. I enjoy using SSDs but when they just take over the game play and mod, it becomes annoying.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!