Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: How to deal with bullies ( NO ASSUALT OR OTHER MEANS)  (Read 3227 times)

December 26, 2016, 09:04:01 PM

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
How to deal with bullies ( NO ASSUALT OR OTHER MEANS)
« on: December 26, 2016, 09:04:01 PM »
Okay so I saw the recent thread about the bulling situation and I feel inclined to write this seeing how I have been bullied as well for every reason you can think of. Here's my list
First: In my situation, telling anysort of higher power (teacher, counsler, etc) made things alot worse because they pursuded that indiviual. Which then turned into me being made fun of by everyone because I was a "snitch". While I would reccomened telling someone about it, make sure either A they don't go after them or B they bully enough people where they can get kick out.
Second: Be the nicest guy you can be, this is what I did, I became friends with everyone and that really helped because everyone would just shit on anyone who was mean.
Third: Just ignore them, if you pretend they don't exist and mean nothing they'll attempt to get a rise out of you then theyll leave you alone.
So that is basically all I can think of. Rememeber don't go down to his level. Also watch Rogue one again, with someone else you can rewatch it calmly.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

December 26, 2016, 11:51:52 PMReply #1

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: How to deal with bullies ( NO ASSUALT OR OTHER MEANS)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 11:51:52 PM »
Ummmm, everything I can think of as a way of dealing involves assault.  Mostly with large heavy blunt objects.  I may have violent tendencies.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

December 26, 2016, 11:56:05 PMReply #2

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:56:05 PM »
Okay so I saw the recent thread about the bulling situation and I feel inclined to write this seeing how I have been bullied as well for every reason you can think of. Here's my list
First: In my situation, telling anysort of higher power (teacher, counsler, etc) made things alot worse because they pursuded that indiviual. Which then turned into me being made fun of by everyone because I was a "snitch". While I would reccomened telling someone about it, make sure either A they don't go after them or B they bully enough people where they can get kick out.
Second: Be the nicest guy you can be, this is what I did, I became friends with everyone and that really helped because everyone would just shit on anyone who was mean.
Third: Just ignore them, if you pretend they don't exist and mean nothing they'll attempt to get a rise out of you then theyll leave you alone.
So that is basically all I can think of. Rememeber don't go down to his level. Also watch Rogue one again, with someone else you can rewatch it calmly.
hahah
that's funny. I just ignore him. I was joking about violence towards him. I had just been pissed off so much and it annoyed the hell out of me and I was kind of emotionally scared for a few days.
funny at school we had a white elephant he was at. The Karma Queen must of been on my side. when he went up he got this really nice present which got stolen because its a white elephant and someone wanted his gift . he was sent back up to pick a new gift. He chose a huge wrap gift I was like "Crap I wanted that". he said to me "I don't care popcorn boy" with a smile.
he opened it... and inside the huge present was one small Yankee candle.
I burst out laugh with my friends as his face turn red with anger.
in the end someone stole it from him and sold it to a parent for $20 which pissed him off more. when the white elephant was over he had nothing. he then threaten to suspend because I wouldn't give him my gift. He threaten repeatedly so I said. "Fuck off, The white elephant is over you lose good day sir"
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
that day gave me a smile.
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

December 27, 2016, 01:05:33 AMReply #3

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 01:05:33 AM »
hahah
that's funny. I just ignore him. I was joking about violence towards him. I had just been pissed off so much and it annoyed the hell out of me and I was kind of emotionally scared for a few days.
funny at school we had a white elephant he was at. The Karma Queen must of been on my side. when he went up he got this really nice present which got stolen because its a white elephant and someone wanted his gift . he was sent back up to pick a new gift. He chose a huge wrap gift I was like "Crap I wanted that". he said to me "I don't care popcorn boy" with a smile.
he opened it... and inside the huge present was one small Yankee candle.
I burst out laugh with my friends as his face turn red with anger.
in the end someone stole it from him and sold it to a parent for $20 which pissed him off more. when the white elephant was over he had nothing. he then threaten to suspend because I wouldn't give him my gift. He threaten repeatedly so I said. "Fuck off, The white elephant is over you lose good day sir"
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
that day gave me a smile.
Victories like that help! Remember ( I think you're in high school?) High school is pretty short in the grand scheme of things, so one day you'll look back and laugh that's what I do and I'm only a semester out of high school. Don't go down to his level either remember!
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

December 27, 2016, 01:06:36 AMReply #4

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 01:06:36 AM »
Ummmm, everything I can think of as a way of dealing involves assault.  Mostly with large heavy blunt objects.  I may have violent tendencies.
I don't want this thread to be locked, so don't mention it, nowadays those solutions aren't helpful at all. TRUST ME.

December 27, 2016, 11:16:00 AMReply #5

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 11:16:00 AM »
Making friends is definitely the most effective way of dealing with bullying. Cast your net wide and you'll end up with not only a wall to stop the bullying, but plenty of connections in the future.

December 27, 2016, 12:07:01 PMReply #6

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 12:07:01 PM »

Yeah...it's only assault if it's unprovoked on public land...but the way i always handled bullies was simple, bullies are at heart cowards, that is why they go for the weak. Crush one publicly and they leave you alone. Strength is the best deterrent, but being valuable to the rest of the school by say...running your own little black market of desired items helps a lot too. No one wants to lose their supply because of some prick. Control demand and show strength you won't be bullied.
(Of course this covers assault, blackmail, bribery and a whole HOST of less than moral actions with which I've lived my life)
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

December 27, 2016, 12:56:33 PMReply #7

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 12:56:33 PM »
Yeah...it's only assault if it's unprovoked on public land...but the way i always handled bullies was simple, bullies are at heart cowards, that is why they go for the weak. Crush one publicly and they leave you alone. Strength is the best deterrent, but being valuable to the rest of the school by say...running your own little black market of desired items helps a lot too. No one wants to lose their supply because of some prick. Control demand and show strength you won't be bullied.
(Of course this covers assault, blackmail, bribery and a whole HOST of less than moral actions with which I've lived my life)
According to criminal.findlaw.com  "The definitions for assault vary from state-to-state, but assault is often defined as an attempt to injure to someone else, and in some circumstances can include threats or threatening behavior against others. One common definition would be an intentional attempt, using violence or force, to injure or harm another person. Another straightforward way that assault is sometimes defined is as an attempted battery. Indeed, generally the main distinction between an assault and a battery is that no contact is necessary for an assault, whereas an offensive or illegal contact must occur for a battery." Also remember assault charges are applied in any situation, if there is a fight both parties get charged with assault. Also are you really promoting him to become a drug dealer? Come on now. 

December 27, 2016, 01:05:03 PMReply #8

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 01:05:03 PM »
Making friends is definitely the most effective way of dealing with bullying. Cast your net wide and you'll end up with not only a wall to stop the bullying, but plenty of connections in the future.
Yup that's what I did but it turned out I ended up not liking everyone in my senior class, (due to other reasons that don't have to do with bulling). But I made some really good frineds along the way

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!