Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: I like Rogue One however I got harassed the entire movie by some dickhead  (Read 1163 times)

December 18, 2016, 07:25:59 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
*Sigh*
well I went to see Rogue one with a group of friends for one of my best friend birthday.
pretty good except for HALF WAY THROUGH THE FUCKING MOVIE(Note I'm referring to when this dickhead started harassing me)
So this dickhead was invited(and I don't know why) and we hate each other. He bullies me so much and loves getting me upset.
So half way through one of my other best friends was getting a popcorn bucket shoved over to our side by this dickhead who sat right next to him. I push it back over an it spills on my friend and him. My friend laughs and dumps some on me and we share a laugh, but this dickhead thought it be funny to SPEND THE REST OF THE FUCKING MOVIE FUCKING WITH ME FOR THE WHOLE TIME AND RUINING MY EXPERINCE. God dammit he almost made me cry(which makes me feel like a loser). My friends sitting on the other sided tried to get him to stop but he kept it up the BASTARD. Finally when it was over I was about to beat this guy's ass and beat him up in public, but my judgement kicked in and cause me to stop even though my friends told me to do it I couldn't. I felt weak and like a loser.

*SIGH*
Question: what should I've have done? What would you do? And should I beat his ass?
NO I'm not looking for sympathy.

Sorry Corey for all the constant Swearing.
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

December 19, 2016, 01:04:09 AMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: I like Rogue One however I got harassed the entire movie by some dickhead
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 01:04:09 AM »
Sorry for your experience, but this thread is basically calling for people to advocate assault, which we cannot allow.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!