Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: If you were in star wars ICW 2.2 as a hero. . .  (Read 10562 times)

December 12, 2016, 08:35:45 AM

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
If you were in star wars ICW 2.2 as a hero. . .
« on: December 12, 2016, 08:35:45 AM »
hi. I have a new thing I think would be cool. since I don't know anyone very well, I though this would be fun to do. basically, it is giving the details of a hero for star wars thrawn's revenge 2.2 that would be you. what you have to tell is 1. name, 2. affiliation(what faction he/she is with), 3. rank/expertise( if he/she is ground or space or galactic hero), 4. what their command is, and 5. what era(s) he/she is in.

so an example:
name: Nathaniel Kahala
affiliation: Pentastar Alignment
Rank/Expertise: captain/space
command: Secutor star destroyer
eras: 1, 2, 3

hope this helps, and I can't wait to see ideas. my favorites might be picked for a infinities mini-mod I might do in a few years.

enjoy
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

December 12, 2016, 11:34:18 AMReply #1

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +11/-4
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
Re: If you were in star wars ICW 2.2 as a hero. . .
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 11:34:18 AM »
Name: Ordo Stellaris
Affiliation: Imperial Remnant
Command: VSD2 "The Right to Rule", on the ground a 2-M Tank Squadron, maybe.
Eras: 4, 5
Backstory: An Impperial general who fought against the Rebels before Endor, and retired after Palpatine's death. Joined up with Admiral Daala due to the change in Imperial culture.
Bonuses: +10% Shields, +10% Speed
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:19:31 AM by GreyStar »

December 12, 2016, 04:50:54 PMReply #2

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 04:50:54 PM »
Cool ok then lets try this.
  • Name: Michael of clan hall
  • Affiliation: Imperial Remnant/ Clan Hall And United Species Republic/New Republic 
Rank: Secret Grand Admiral /President of the United Species Republic
[/list] Command: Super Star Destroyer "New Dawn of the Empire"/ "Pride of the Earth". On ground Himself or Triple Zeta Gundan. Era 1-5
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 12, 2016, 10:50:13 PMReply #3

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 10:50:13 PM »
1.  SOME MAY CALL ME...TIM!!!
2.  Affiliation:  PA/Pelleaon's IR
3.  Rank:  Captain
4.  Command:  Venator SD
5.  Era's:  1-5, I'm not stupid enough to go get myself killed.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

December 12, 2016, 10:52:51 PMReply #4

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 10:52:51 PM »

I approve of this
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

December 12, 2016, 10:55:42 PMReply #5

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 10:55:42 PM »
How come no one is looking at post on here and saying what is he taking about? .
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 12, 2016, 11:17:20 PMReply #6

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 11:17:20 PM »
How come no one is looking at post on here and saying what is he taking about? .

All admit I passed it around on my group chats as a form of a laugh. The problem lays in the fact that no one wants to pick a fight, there's even worse Star Wars OCs out there, like this chap.
http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Deus

Thirdly the fact is a 14th Grand Admiral AND being an NR Fleet Commander is stupid. But you can get your butt the Empire would build Gundmans if exposed to anime. So that one is actually in character.

Lastly you might want to google Poe's Law.

December 12, 2016, 11:20:37 PMReply #7

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 11:20:37 PM »
Lord Xizer
Imperial noble with basic commission
ISD mk II 'Incorrigible' with TIE Defenders replacing the standard complement
Allied with the Pentastar Alignment
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

December 13, 2016, 08:37:47 AMReply #8

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 08:37:47 AM »
oh yeah, I forgot to mention. if you can, give a small(or large, it's your pick) background story for your character. I don't care if you change the expanded universe for this, since I will for the characters I want to add, but please include some story of who the person is, where they got their command, and why their with a particular faction. also, if your character gives bonuses in battle or just non the galactic map, please include those too.

do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

December 13, 2016, 10:18:02 AMReply #9

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 10:18:02 AM »
2.  Affiliation:  PA/Pelleaon's IR
3.  Rank:  Captain
4.  Command:  Venator SD
5.  Era's:  1-5, I'm not stupid enough to go get myself killed.
10/10. Made my day.

Also updated my post.

December 13, 2016, 12:49:33 PMReply #10

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »
All admit I passed it around on my group chats as a form of a laugh. The problem lays in the fact that no one wants to pick a fight, there's even worse Star Wars OCs out there, like this chap.
http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Deus

Thirdly the fact is a 14th Grand Admiral AND being an NR Fleet Commander is stupid. But you can get your butt the Empire would build Gundmans if exposed to anime. So that one is actually in character.

Lastly you might want to google Poe's Law.
Yeah the Gundam thing is not what you think and. Yeah it would if you didn't know his background and his background for before even being in the Star Wars Universal would be hard to talk about. For one he ended up in the Star Wars Galaxy by the way of some "Ass hole" who took HIS soul out of his Body by Again a "Ass Hole of a man" (by the way that man DIE by my character 100X after he get back to his people in the United Species Republic ok) But anyway after Michael was sent for his Body he's soul ended up in. ....... in a baby. Sorry any way he then ended up growing up in a Republic Naval Family who served in the Clone Wars After that they become in Imperial Naval Family with there Older Son (my Character) Enlisting in the Imperial Navy Academy on Corlag (Sorry if I misspelled the name) And captained a Imperial Class Star Destroyer Which he named the First Dawn.  After 5 Years of services he Manage to get a chance to talk to the Emperor and after they concession (I think that's how it spell)  And impress by the man (Who has two souls in has body so that the original soul can help the other soul that is my Character get back to his Body by the way of the plan they made when the owner of the body said he help Michael out to get back to his Body) he give he a promotion to Admiral my Character then spent 6 years doing things for the Empire and the Emperor in secret to get to the Rank of High Admiral but in secret he was a Grand Admiral who was in command of a Project that was in a Asteroid Field Shipyard to make what he and the Emperor talk about in the time he call Michael after they met. And in the Time he had to make the project which was a new type of Star Dreadnaught  A Super Star Battleship named the Valor Class Super Star Battleship (Which the Empire and New Republic call a Super Star Destroyer because they didn't know what TO call it) And three of these Ships with Built the Valor the New Dawn and Of Course the Blade of The Empire (Which was renamed Blade of the United Species Republic after My Character Came back to his Nation)  But as the Third Ships was finished The Battle of Endor Happen Michael know that He needed to get his Ship out of the system before the New Republic find then So For 5BBY to 11BBY he working for the Imperial Remnant until the Emperor Defeat By the New Republic . In thou Years he Fought Against A New Republic Admiral Which was this Body Brother ( Who sat Person Was named Jacob Hope which was the Body/ Person Last name and First name being Mike Hope. .. haha God Grand Admiral Hope lol) After Years try to capture His Brother Admiral Jacob Tarp High Admiral (AKA Secret Grand Admiral)  Michael with the Help Of his Patients (Who names are Tim and Caran Hope) At the New cotin System Where they as try too Take down (who they didn't know it was their Son And Brother to them oh and there was a Sister there too captain of a MC90) the fleet of over 2000 Vessels. (The New Republic Fleet was 4000 Strong)  but as they were about the fight a fleet of 100 million Ships Enter the System Shocked The New Republic Try to Flee but Michael Order His Real Flagship the Pride Of Earth to Disable the NR Fleet After taking the New Republic over and After a Long Time talking about the Truth about what was going on (And after Michael KILLS MAN WHO DID THIS TO HIM who was. Capture by My Character people)  they went to Coruscant To talk with the New Republic After 5 hours Talking to the New Republic leaders they Agreed to form an alliance between their Two Government to Fight the Imperial Remnant but Michael and Mike (Now two people)  Said that Mike and his Family would now apart of Michael's Family of Clan hall So the Hope/Hall's now That they be the one to take the Fight too the Remnant and for 12BBY to 25BBY they keep the Imperial Remnant at bay until the Pellaeon sign the peace Agreement With the New Republic. So Now what do you People think about My Character .
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:18:22 PM by StarBornMichaelh165 »

January 12, 2017, 01:54:56 PMReply #11

Offline commander praji

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 01:54:56 PM »
Named: mr. Popo
Affiliation: eriadu authority
Command : Eclipse class ship with a insanly fast beam recharge time
Era:  ALL ERA MAGGOTS!!! ....byyyye :3

January 12, 2017, 01:59:24 PMReply #12

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 01:59:24 PM »
how about no... no more Eclipse SSDs or superlaser SSDs

January 12, 2017, 03:38:04 PMReply #13

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
name: overlord Tony
Affiliation: whoever hires me
Command: Praetor 2
Era: 5

Stole a praetor two from a shipyard in the outer rim and hired a crew looking with the promise of money. His long battle experience in the massive "Empire at war" simulation system and wild success gave him all he needed to be wildly successful. He (and his crew for that matter) don't care who is being blown up as long as money is being made. He adds a salvage bonus to all battles he participates in.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:45:47 PM by Helix345 »

January 12, 2017, 04:39:39 PMReply #14

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 04:39:39 PM »
I'll remember that when the NR comes through

January 12, 2017, 06:32:11 PMReply #15

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 06:32:11 PM »
Name: Boricua (Puerto Rican name for Puerto Rican)
Affiliation: Space Past Puerto Rico
Rank Admiral
Command: ISD2 or Praetor 2 since those are my fav ships (Ship name would be Puerto Rico of course)
Era: All
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

January 12, 2017, 06:45:30 PMReply #16

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »
ok, so, clarification. please, make it one of the known factions in star wars, not your own made up faction. i was getting ideas for an infinities minimod for 2.2, but craziness doesn't help with that

February 08, 2017, 10:51:30 AMReply #17

Offline joebob1337

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-1
  • Kneel before my navy of Phalanxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 10:51:30 AM »
Name: Kai Salness
Rank: Grand Moff (technically, but deserted to Corporate Sector)
Affiliation: Corporate Sector
Space command: heavily modified Lucrehulk Battlecarrier
Land command: Scarab-class Super Heavy Assault Walker

(doesn't really exist, it's a fandom thing, I couldent help myself though, it's the SSD of the land. Totally badass.)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:58:21 AM by joebob1337 »
OP Chiss are OP

March 02, 2017, 05:39:56 PMReply #18

Offline Octavian Krieger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 05:39:56 PM »
Name: Octavian Krieger
Rank/Class: Moff (1-3), Grand Moff (4-5)
Affiliation: PA (1-2), IR (3-4), Warlord (5)
Space Command: "Imperium", 1.2x scale Bellator Dreadnought with heavy turbolasers and concussion missile launchers replacing the Ion Cannons (1-3). "Veneration", Tector Star Destroyer (4). "Imperium II" same stats as the original (5).
Ground Command: AT-TE (1-3), AT-AT (4), AT-TE (5).
Bonuses (Space): Concentrate Fire, 20% Sight Bonus
Bonuses (Ground): ! time per battle "Deploy Troops", deploys a Novatrooper unit (9 soldiers)
Bonuses (General): 5% Credit Income on world he is stationed/orbiting.

A man stationed in the Corporate Sector during the Civil War, he was stationed on Etti IV when the Emperor was killed. He fancied himself a Warlord for a short while, remaining so until the meeting onboard the Reaper occurred, after which he became a leader of the Corporate Defense Fleet. He served proudly for seven years until the Emperor returned, and when Kaine left to join his former master, he took Krieger with him. Krieger's ship served the Byss defense fleet until the fiasco there, with the Imperium being lost in the ensuing chaos, along with his personal AT-TE. He then commandeered a Tector and made his way for the Expansion Region. When Daala came along he joined her fleet, and while with her he commissioned the "Imperium II" at Bilbringi. He declared himself a Grand Moff and snatched a dead Warlord's rank placard at Tsoss Beacon. After Daala fell he took the "Imperium II" and fled to Bastion. He then pledged himself to Grand Admiral Pellaeon, serving as the head of the Bastion Defense Fleet until the war's end. After the treaty was signed he went back to Etti, running his old sector from there.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:22:34 PM by Octavian Krieger »
"The New Order cannot fall, it will not fall."

March 02, 2017, 06:43:43 PMReply #19

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 06:43:43 PM »
hum.. interesting..

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!