Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Greetings all Imperial Remnant Revolutionists  (Read 2011 times)

December 11, 2016, 09:12:51 PM

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Greetings all Imperial Remnant Revolutionists
« on: December 11, 2016, 09:12:51 PM »
Greetings: DarthRevansRevenge here. so, i'm newish to the boards, only around for about a month or so, but I really enjoy the game and all it contains. I am split between the Imperial Remnant and the New Republic allegiance wise(No pun intended about 2.2, so not the battlecruiser), and I have been really loking forward to 2.2. if you don't want to use my user name, call me Joseph.
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

December 11, 2016, 10:47:38 PMReply #1

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings all Imperial Remnant Revolutionists
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »
Greetings: DarthRevansRevenge here. so, i'm newish to the boards, only around for about a month or so, but I really enjoy the game and all it contains. I am split between the Imperial Remnant and the New Republic allegiance wise(No pun intended about 2.2, so not the battlecruiser), and I have been really loking forward to 2.2. if you don't want to use my user name, call me Joseph.

Greetings,
Both the IR and NR have great and relatively unique playstyles. As to which to swear allegiance to...if in true doubt flip a coin.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

December 12, 2016, 06:24:48 AMReply #2

Offline Mat8876

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-12
  • Disney stop closing the website down, I mean it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 06:24:48 AM »
Welcome to the forums, As you can tell i'd say play the NR i honestly prefer them to the Imp's.
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\\\"Challenge and diversity make us strong. Too much protection can prevent us from learning, from reaching our potential. We can learn from others, but we must also learn from our own experiences. . . and our own mistakes.\\\" Luke Skywalker

\\\"An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Well, guess what? Times have changed!\\\" RC-01/138

December 12, 2016, 08:23:53 AMReply #3

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 08:23:53 AM »
thanks guys. I honestly will play all the factions, but, yes, I will likely gravitate towards new republic and all the SSDs of the IR. thanks again
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!