Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Questions to Corry about Era 2 And more. And Merry Christmas  (Read 4169 times)

December 09, 2016, 06:45:38 PM

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
Hello Again People and Merry Christmas. Now on to the Questions I try to Ask but I never got an answer for them form you Corey. So again  here are my questions first one is, in Era 2 will. When Thrawn take command of the Imperial Remnant dose he Get The Allegiance Class and the Secutor class Star Destroyers for he's Fleet roster to build and Other ships that were Available at the time. And now the Second Question is, At the start of Era Three should Byss get Starting Super Star Destroyers Or build them as the GC Progress like having Three of the Vengeance Class Super Star Destroyers (Or more I don't know How many they were) Or (I'm leaving out the Assertor Class because Reasons you know why) The Bellator Class Super Star Destroyers And Executor If just have them as starting Units like Hero units and the Sovereign Class SSD's. And Yes I know you build them keep that or just have one (AKA the Sovereign her self) and The other Vessels ( like having the Perator the Allegiance and the Secutor all in the same Era Until Crimson Empire start) in the Era as building them overtime Or just have some. Dreadnaught out and the Rest You build Overtime again the GC Progress until Crimson Empire start. And now final Question, .... well that one been answered allright so..... oh I know Are you going to make a Model for the Executor Class for Stellaris so people can use the Dreadnaught in the game because THAT would be epic and At some point are you going to make a ICW mod for StarCraft 2 and how would you do it. So yeah that's all of my questions for now so until then Good bye and Merry Christmas.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 09, 2016, 08:03:16 PMReply #1

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
Re: Questions to Corry about Era 2 And more. And Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 08:03:16 PM »
I think Corey has answered almost all of these questions multiple times.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

December 09, 2016, 09:01:05 PMReply #2

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 09:01:05 PM »
I think Corey has answered almost all of these questions multiple times.
Corey may have but I put my questions in Shoutbox so I never saw the answer too them.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 10, 2016, 12:33:59 AMReply #3

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 12:33:59 AM »
Basically if there is any question that boils down to "more SSDs?" the answer will be no. The LAST thing the Empire needs for Era 3 is a fleet of free SSDs showing up.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

December 10, 2016, 01:49:59 AMReply #4

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 01:49:59 AM »
Basically if there is any question that boils down to "more SSDs?" the answer will be no. The LAST thing the Empire needs for Era 3 is a fleet of free SSDs showing up.
It's that Basic what happen in Dark Empire. And I meant is A, a few Star Dreadnaughts at the Start and then Build the Rest of them or start with most of them and just Build the Rest of them. That's what I meant in my Second Question that is. And your not going to ask about the other Questions?

December 10, 2016, 02:18:28 AMReply #5

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 02:18:28 AM »
When Thrawn take command of the Imperial Remnant dose he Get The Allegiance Class and the Secutor class Star Destroyers for he's Fleet roster to build and Other ships that were Available at the time.

Nope.

And now the Second Question is, At the start of Era Three should Byss get Starting Super Star Destroyers Or build them as the GC Progress like having Three of the Vengeance Class Super Star Destroyers (Or more I don't know How many they were) Or (I'm leaving out the Assertor Class because Reasons you know why) The Bellator Class Super Star Destroyers And Executor If just have them as starting Units like Hero units and the Sovereign Class SSD's. And Yes I know you build them keep that or just have one (AKA the Sovereign her self) and The other Vessels ( like having the Perator the Allegiance and the Secutor all in the same Era Until Crimson Empire start) in the Era as building them overtime Or just have some. Dreadnaught out and the Rest You build Overtime again the GC Progress until Crimson Empire start.

None of the above. Your access to SSDs in Era 3 isn't really changing. Yes, there were a handful of them in the Byss fleet, but keep in mind that those three Vengeance classes (for example) exist in the context of thousands of other ships in the galaxy. Representing every single SSD that existed in the campaign doesn't make much sense considering the representation of the other ships is not and cannot be 1 to 1. If you could build the Bellator and Vengeance, that would mean there's 5 different SSDs available to that faction at once.

And now final Question, .... well that one been answered allright so..... oh I know Are you going to make a Model for the Executor Class for Stellaris so people can use the Dreadnaught in the game because THAT would be epic

No idea if that will get that far.

and At some point are you going to make a ICW mod for StarCraft 2 and how would you do it.

I have neither plans nor the least desire to make a Starcraft 2 mod. I've never even played it.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

December 10, 2016, 11:03:33 AMReply #6

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »
Well after read your response Corey I have to say I agreed and disagreed at the same time. For one I think that we'll for my first question that I though that Thrawn Would have the Secutor and Allegiance Star Destroyers Available during his Campaign against The New Republic ....but if not well ok then I think I see what you mean their. And as for my Second Question .......can we just Start with one Vengeance Class Super Star Destroyer and then build the other Two (or three) and the New Republic have Access too one or two (or three again) Bellator so they can stand against the Emperor Fleets just in Era 3. Or what will be easy to just have them all Buildable with just some Hero Units have them at the Start and then building up overtime. And for my three question and my fourth I personally love that Stellaris had a Executor Class in the game that would be EPIC and people would love it too. And StarCraft and StarCraft 2 Are some of the BEST RTSes of all time and I've seen great mod and customers Campaign for the for the game some of the greatest stories I ever heard. So go check out Star Craft and Star Craft 2 you maybe greatly Surprised by what you see and play Corey. So Merry Christmas and thank you.

December 10, 2016, 11:19:14 AMReply #7

Offline Avarice1987

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 11:19:14 AM »
To Many SSD's destroying the Balance of the Game.

And yry, befor the New Republic can build Belators, they will Build theier Own Ships ( Nebula, Defender, MC Mon Remonda class and others). IMperial Ships are Imperial Ships and i will not see that the Rebels or NR can Build to Many if Imperial Dessign. I will not Fight Against a Imperial Clone with the Name of New Republic.

@Corey, i like your mod and i happy to see the Demo with Zsinj and Greater Maldrood

December 10, 2016, 11:47:42 AMReply #8

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 11:47:42 AM »
To Many SSD's destroying the Balance of the Game.

And yry, befor the New Republic can build Belators, they will Build theier Own Ships ( Nebula, Defender, MC Mon Remonda class and others). IMperial Ships are Imperial Ships and i will not see that the Rebels or NR can Build to Many if Imperial Dessign. I will not Fight Against a Imperial Clone with the Name of New Republic.

@Corey, i like your mod and i happy to see the Demo with Zsinj and Greater Maldrood
Good for you .....man but I mean the Bellators would be Starting/Capture until to fight The SSDs of the Emperor Reborn fleets.

December 10, 2016, 01:23:32 PMReply #9

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 01:23:32 PM »
Good for you .....man but I mean the Bellators would be Starting/Capture until to fight The SSDs of the Emperor Reborn fleets.
Dude, just stop. This is not a game about SSDs, and it has to have some form of balance without having clones of the same faction. If you want more SSDs, make a submod.

December 10, 2016, 07:15:27 PMReply #10

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 07:15:27 PM »
Dude, just stop. This is not a game about SSDs, and it has to have some form of balance without having clones of the same faction. If you want more SSDs, make a submod.
You what I think I will make a Submod. And your right I'll stop it.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!