Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Subclasses for ship of Star Wars. And Battleships.  (Read 8090 times)

December 09, 2016, 05:36:00 PMReply #20

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
Re: Subclasses for ship of Star Wars. And Battleships.
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 05:36:00 PM »
yes, which is why the whole series is not just MC80s, like the MC90s, MC60s, and MC40s. this was why their were the MC80 liberty class, MC80 Independence, MC80B, MC80A, wingless liberty, and so on. I'm pretty sure the MC80 designated technology level more than actual class. the MC80s are the most varied of ANY star wars region of ships I know of, but they were all on independent classes within the classification. otherwise, why have the Liberty class and MC80Bs if you have that attitude. their were at least 3 Home one/Independence class vessels at Endor alone, and I'm sure their were more. look up home one class on Wookieepedia, and you will see what I mean. maybe the wiki explains this better than me, but I'm pretty sure this explains it. again, after you check it, you can correct me. I won't, cause the wiki runs SO slow on my computer
And I agreed with you their that's basically what I'm talking about. But with the Imperial Warships for the factions in the mod but yeah I just want to see if their more Ships that can be add in to the Mod and not just For gameplay but for Canon as well so we can have a balance mod that's up to Canon standard ok.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

December 09, 2016, 09:37:40 PMReply #21

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2016, 09:37:40 PM »

And I agreed with you their that's basically what I'm talking about. But with the Imperial Warships for the factions in the mod but yeah I just want to see if their more Ships that can be add in to the Mod and not just For gameplay but for Canon as well so we can have a balance mod that's up to Canon standard ok.
This mod uses ships from legends rather than canon, and I think that this mod doesn't need that many more ships. If the devs decide that there is a hole in a faction's unit list I guarantee that they will fill it, or ask for suggestions, but just adding in a bunch of ships for no reason pointlessly increases their workload and somewhat takes away from the mod itself.

December 09, 2016, 10:04:26 PMReply #22

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2016, 10:04:26 PM »
This mod uses ships from legends rather than canon, and I think that this mod doesn't need that many more ships. If the devs decide that there is a hole in a faction's unit list I guarantee that they will fill it, or ask for suggestions, but just adding in a bunch of ships for no reason pointlessly increases their workload and somewhat takes away from the mod itself.
I meant Legend Canon not Disney canon. But I do agree with you on pointless Units but at the same time I do believe in balance out a faction that is why I ask this question. Are their more units they can put in to balance out the Faction and at the same time are their more class of ships and Subclass of ships that can fill up the built bar When asking for suggestions form us .
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:13:33 PM by StarBornMichaelh165 »
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!