Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: More Imperialized Empire of the Hand  (Read 62046 times)

March 02, 2017, 08:15:15 PMReply #100

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
Re: More Imperialized Empire of the Hand
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2017, 08:15:15 PM »
I thought thrawn hated ssds? Maybe give him a star destroyer and really powerful support effects?

March 02, 2017, 09:46:40 PMReply #101

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2017, 09:46:40 PM »
that's why i said buffed Phalanx and another new hero be the SSD leader
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

March 17, 2017, 01:34:59 PMReply #102

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • Make the Hand Great again
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2017, 01:34:59 PM »
Today i uploaded the complete mod in a single file for one download.

that's why i said buffed Phalanx and another new hero be the SSD leader

Have you a special leader in mind because i thinkt fel gives a good leader.

I thought thrawn hated ssds? Maybe give him a star destroyer and really powerful support effects?

I forgot that he hates ssds, in this case the sd sound good with a little bit stronger weapons and support effects.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:38:51 PM by Razoredge »
Make the Hand great again

March 17, 2017, 05:01:48 PMReply #103

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2017, 05:01:48 PM »
no, Soontir and Jagged are both pilots, i was just going to through someone new in
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

March 17, 2017, 08:44:44 PMReply #104

Offline hesterj

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »
This sub mod is really cool, trying to get started with a from the ground up campaign with empire of the hand but it is HARD!!  Much harder than pentastar

March 17, 2017, 10:00:01 PMReply #105

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2017, 10:00:01 PM »
...Much harder than pentastar

You haven't tried Pentastar FTGU with Balance and Flavor. It is really tough because you don't get to build ANYTHING even barely good until you get to Yaga Minor. All you can get on Bastion (besides your starting ships) are Enforcers, IECs, IPVs, and Interdictors. Dubrillion and Muunilinst (among other former CIS worlds) unlock Munificents and Missile Munificents (Munificents with most weapons replaced with missile launchers) but those are barely usable by the time you get there as the Remnant is coming at you hard with ISDs and VSDs.

March 18, 2017, 02:31:17 PMReply #106

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2017, 02:31:17 PM »
no, Soontir and Jagged are both pilots, i was just going to through someone new in

could you name me a legend hero or is it a complete new hero?

March 18, 2017, 08:07:40 PMReply #107

Offline HobbesHurlbut

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +5/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »
You haven't tried Pentastar FTGU with Balance and Flavor. It is really tough because you don't get to build ANYTHING even barely good until you get to Yaga Minor. All you can get on Bastion (besides your starting ships) are Enforcers, IECs, IPVs, and Interdictors. Dubrillion and Muunilinst (among other former CIS worlds) unlock Munificents and Missile Munificents (Munificents with most weapons replaced with missile launchers) but those are barely usable by the time you get there as the Remnant is coming at you hard with ISDs and VSDs.
Ooooh sounds like a very tough challenge  8=)

March 19, 2017, 02:57:38 PMReply #108

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2017, 02:57:38 PM »
could you name me a legend hero or is it a complete new hero?

i was think just someone new, maybe only recruit him on Niriaun?

March 20, 2017, 12:28:11 PMReply #109

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »
i was think just someone new, maybe only recruit him on Niriaun?

ok i work on it.

March 20, 2017, 12:44:58 PMReply #110

Offline hesterj

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2017, 12:44:58 PM »

Thanks for that suggestion.  That submod works flawlessly in concert with Imperialized Empire of the Hand, and the new GC conquests are awesome too.  The 2.1 Post-Zsinj Greater Maldrood is harder than the Pentastar FTGU, because at least they don't start right on your doorstep in FTGU!  The restriction of units (No Imperial II Star Destroyers until you can retake Zsinj area) means your capital ships are often outclassed, not to mention you have to get to a capital shipyard planet first.

March 20, 2017, 01:58:19 PMReply #111

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2017, 01:58:19 PM »
Vulcanus didn't know what he was doing when he made it. now it is the most popular submod, with 2-3 extra submods being made off of it, including this one. B&F will live on, with Lord Xizer and Delta leading the charge now with the submod

June 24, 2017, 01:55:26 PMReply #112

Offline Hamxakron

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2017, 01:55:26 PM »
Can you add Nova troopers to EoTH? I think some Nova Troopers in the imperial remnant thought that Thrawn is a better leader because of his leadership.

June 24, 2017, 05:54:05 PMReply #113

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2017, 05:54:05 PM »
Can you add Nova troopers to EoTH? I think some Nova Troopers in the imperial remnant thought that Thrawn is a better leader because of his leadership.

At the moment i cant work on the mod because of some real life problems i make a post in this forum at the point i can start the work again.

June 24, 2017, 08:46:26 PMReply #114

Offline Hamxakron

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2017, 08:46:26 PM »
At the moment i cant work on the mod because of some real life problems i make a post in this forum at the point i can start the work again.

I found a way to add the nova troopers to EoTH, even Dark Jedi and storm commandos

September 11, 2017, 07:51:10 PMReply #115

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2017, 07:51:10 PM »
Can you upload this submod to steam/
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

September 11, 2017, 08:57:52 PMReply #116

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2017, 08:57:52 PM »
That brings up a good question.  Is it possible to upload a mod that requires another mod in the steam workshop?

Not meaning can you upload it, but can you upload it so that it will actually WORK?
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

September 11, 2017, 09:10:43 PMReply #117

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »
That brings up a good question.  Is it possible to upload a mod that requires another mod in the steam workshop?

Not meaning can you upload it, but can you upload it so that it will actually WORK?
I don't think so, unless you required people to combine the files. There is the rule that you cannot upload the whole TR mod with the submod attached.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

September 15, 2017, 04:45:14 AMReply #118

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2017, 04:45:14 AM »
actually, it is kinda possible.
I have saw items that was like that.
Though have to admit, it was for HOI IV, not EAW but if it is on steam, it is kinda possible
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

September 15, 2017, 01:53:45 PMReply #119

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »
You can definitely make another workshop item a pre-requisite of your workshop item, but I don't know whether Steam is clever enough to know how to combine said workshop items on subscription/download so that the latter is built upon the former.
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!