Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: More Imperialized Empire of the Hand  (Read 62024 times)

November 17, 2016, 12:37:19 AMReply #20

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • Make the Hand Great again
    • View Profile
Re: More Imperialized Empire of the Hand
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 12:37:19 AM »
A blue Super laser. .... I love to play this right now. And I like someone to do a let's play of this submod Like Andrew Hester or Corey or Legion217.
 CCOOOOLLLLL I cannot wait.

I am pleased that you like it. For Andrew Hepster is the chance great that he playes this submod ,but for corey i dont think so.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:44:30 AM by Razoredge »
Make the Hand great again

November 17, 2016, 02:55:49 PMReply #21

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 02:55:49 PM »
I am pleased that you like it. For Andrew Hepster is the chance great that he playes this submod ,but for core y i dont think so.
You mean Andrew Haster. Right.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

November 18, 2016, 02:01:38 AMReply #22

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 02:01:38 AM »
You mean Andrew Haster. Right.

yes i did only a mistake

November 18, 2016, 04:04:04 PMReply #23

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 04:04:04 PM »
Andrew Hester might, but only if you improve it for 2.2, which is when he will pick it up again
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

November 19, 2016, 04:47:15 AMReply #24

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2016, 04:47:15 AM »
Andrew Hester might, but only if you improve it for 2.2, which is when he will pick it up again

Thats the plan i wait for the 2.2

November 19, 2016, 07:56:05 AMReply #25

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2016, 07:56:05 AM »
sorry, didn't see you guys were talking about that, I was just looking at the features/changes
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

November 21, 2016, 12:24:02 AMReply #26

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2016, 12:24:02 AM »
sorry, didn't see you guys were talking about that, I was just looking at the features/changes
It ok man.:
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

November 22, 2016, 03:55:23 PMReply #27

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
so, I don't know if this will work, but I'll ask everyone anyway.

you guys keep commenting about the build bar overloads for the space units. well, 2 things occurred to me. 1: add in a Fourth space station level specificly for star-dreadnoughts so people can more easily find where to build star-dreadnoughts. 2: make it so space stations can build only 2 tiers of units at a time. the current level, and the level right below. that way, people don't just spam all their units at 3 or 4 planets, it has to be more scattered, AND, it will remove the build bar problems a bit.

again, I don't know if this is mod able, but I needed to ask anyway, because if it IS possible, it will remove that major problem
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:57:04 PM by DarthRevansRevenge »

November 22, 2016, 08:57:16 PMReply #28

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
1: add in a Fourth space station level specificly for star-dreadnoughts so people can more easily find where to build star-dreadnoughts.

This wouldn't really help because SSD availability varies more by faction and by ship than by planet. Every planet that can build capital ships can build at least one kind of SSD.

2: make it so space stations can build only 2 tiers of units at a time. the current level, and the level right below. that way, people don't just spam all their units at 3 or 4 planets, it has to be more scattered, AND, it will remove the build bar problems a bit.

This can't be done, you can only specify a minimum level, not a maximum. More importantly, if you need more build bar space, it's a pretty good clue that you have too many units and a ton are probably redundant.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:58:58 PM by Corey »
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

November 23, 2016, 08:19:30 AMReply #29

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2016, 08:19:30 AM »

This can't be done, you can only specify a minimum level, not a maximum. More importantly, if you need more build bar space, it's a pretty good clue that you have too many units and a ton are probably redundant.
[/quote]

no, I just don't want the build bar filled/overfilled. I have another idea, but i'll save it for a mini-mod I will eventually make

November 25, 2016, 12:58:02 AMReply #30

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2016, 12:58:02 AM »

no, I just don't want the build bar filled/overfilled. I have another idea, but i'll save it for a mini-mod I will eventually make

This discussion is pointless because i have alrayde solved the problem.

December 09, 2016, 10:24:37 AMReply #31

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »
really? I didn't see that. can you tell me where to find it?

December 12, 2016, 11:57:51 AMReply #32

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2016, 11:57:51 AM »
really? I didn't see that. can you tell me where to find it?

Not as that way i limited only the build maximun of the units. There is nothing to find.

December 28, 2016, 03:13:23 PMReply #33

Offline kl006

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2016, 03:13:23 PM »
I did a submod where the empire of the hand can build some imperial units (ISD 1 and Victory 1 and 2 with Maser in standart version)

Standart Version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l44lr6tcevl7bpp/More_Imperialized_Empire_of_the_Hand.rar
Hello there!

I've uploaded your mod (basic version, without SSDs), and it works correctly on the building map. The ground units (ATST and ATAT) also appear correctly on land maps.

However, in space no models for the ISD and VSD of the Hand appear. They can be selected with Ctrl+A if there are other units. If they are sent alone, the game crashes.

Any ideas for a fix? Looked at your edited EotH_Space_Units.xml Perhaps, the mistake lies in:
Code: [Select]
<Space_Model_Name>eothisd.ALO</Space_Model_Name>
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 05:33:05 PM by kl006 »

January 03, 2017, 09:34:03 AMReply #34

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 09:34:03 AM »
Hello there!

I've uploaded your mod (basic version, without SSDs), and it works correctly on the building map. The ground units (ATST and ATAT) also appear correctly on land maps.

However, in space no models for the ISD and VSD of the Hand appear. They can be selected with Ctrl+A if there are other units. If they are sent alone, the game crashes.

Any ideas for a fix? Looked at your edited EotH_Space_Units.xml Perhaps, the mistake lies in:

Ok this Bug is new i dont have it on my game but i look for a solution.

January 03, 2017, 10:18:18 AMReply #35

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 10:18:18 AM »
Hello there!

I found  the mistake i hav forgotten to copy the models in the file for the download, but i have done it yet and reouploaded. If you download it yet all things should work.

January 08, 2017, 08:14:53 PMReply #36

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2017, 08:14:53 PM »
so, i have an Idea for 2.2 for this mod: keep it to 4 customized units, with only 2 per era. ISD 1 eras 1-2, VSD eras 1-3, ISD 2 eras 3-5, and Allegiance eras 4-5. with them gradually getting stronger. no SSDs, but that should be able to satisfy any sane person who wants some Imperial ships for the hand, to serve with Thrawn. if you have different plans, fine, but i feel, without the super-crazy SSD requests, this adds just a little bit more empire to the hand, WITHOUT turning it into another imperial copy-paste faction

just suggestions, do with them as you will.

January 09, 2017, 07:21:08 AMReply #37

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2017, 07:21:08 AM »
so, i have an Idea for 2.2 for this mod: keep it to 4 customized units, with only 2 per era. ISD 1 eras 1-2, VSD eras 1-3, ISD 2 eras 3-5, and Allegiance eras 4-5. with them gradually getting stronger. no SSDs, but that should be able to satisfy any sane person who wants some Imperial ships for the hand, to serve with Thrawn. if you have different plans, fine, but i feel, without the super-crazy SSD requests, this adds just a little bit more empire to the hand, WITHOUT turning it into another imperial copy-paste faction

just suggestions, do with them as you will.

Your ideas are good but i dont know how i do it that some units at higher era are not longer buildable. The ssd's are a extra addon for that people who want them i dont implement them in the main mod because i dont want them.

January 11, 2017, 03:23:33 PMReply #38

Offline kl006

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »
I found  the mistake i hav forgotten to copy the models in the file for the download, but i have done it yet and reouploaded. If you download it yet all things should work.
Nope, now there's a new mistake: the game crashes when the space battle with EotH ISDs/VSDs starts.

January 12, 2017, 01:44:50 AMReply #39

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2017, 01:44:50 AM »
Nope, now there's a new mistake: the game crashes when the space battle with EotH ISDs/VSDs starts.

Thats strange i have tested it and at my PC it works just fine. Has you watched in the minidump wath caused the error?

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!