Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Era Two - Galactic Conquest Breakdown  (Read 21039 times)

November 19, 2016, 02:17:17 PMReply #40

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: Era Two - Galactic Conquest Breakdown
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2016, 02:17:17 PM »
corey:
three things
1. could we see the PA added to Hunt for Zsinj, because they played a role in Zsinj's downfall also.
2. could we see a post-HFZ campaign, so we can play IR vs. a stronger maldrood era 2?
3. can you fix the economy/military strength/planets indicator to include all factions, including minor factions, instead of just NR, IR, and EoTH?
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

November 19, 2016, 03:41:32 PMReply #41

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
Re: Era Two - Galactic Conquest Breakdown
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2016, 03:41:32 PM »
1. could we see the PA added to Hunt for Zsinj, because they played a role in Zsinj's downfall also.
Not sure what role the PA played in the Zsinj campaign. The only mention I've come across is slight border spats between the two empires early on, and nothing towards the end.

3. can you fix the economy/military strength/planets indicator to include all factions, including minor factions, instead of just NR, IR, and EoTH?
The graphs in the droid log are entirely hardcoded which means unfortunately we can't do anything with them.
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!