Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Kuat System Fog of War Question  (Read 1501 times)

September 29, 2016, 07:22:12 AM

Offline JMDurron

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Kuat System Fog of War Question
« on: September 29, 2016, 07:22:12 AM »
Another newbie question here, but why does the Fog of War never lift in the Kuat system?  Playing as the NR on Easy (first time playing), and I've noticed that the sight lines never expand while attacking or defending the Kuat system.  I haven't noticed anything in the description of the system or the manual to explain this, so what am I missing?  If there's a reference somewhere that explains this, please point me in that direction so that I might find other answers to similar questions in the future.  I do prefer to be able to fish, as opposed to pestering you fine folks to hand me fish repeatedly.  :)

October 07, 2016, 12:38:11 PMReply #1

Offline JMDurron

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Kuat System Fog of War Question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:38:11 PM »
If this was a stupid question, I'd appreciate being pointed to where I can help figure out the answers to them without having to ask anybody.  Otherwise...what's up with the Kuat fog? 

October 07, 2016, 12:44:21 PMReply #2

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Kuat System Fog of War Question
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 12:44:21 PM »
The EaW Fog of War doesn't behave the most consistently, so I don't really have a good answer for you, sorry. The part where it all clears typically has to do with the ratio of forces remaining in the battle.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!