Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: You your own star wars faction  (Read 13904 times)

September 19, 2016, 09:38:25 PM

Offline GEARREX_11

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
    • View Profile
You your own star wars faction
« on: September 19, 2016, 09:38:25 PM »
I had noticed a thread similar to what I'm about to propose but it limited you to only and imperial warlord faction. I wanted to open the table to mean any faction in general a warlord, pirate, or New Republic. What is it your star wars faction would look like?
My idea as a sort of guideline
Faction Name: Deep Core Empire
Short Backstory: The Empire was formed by rouge Admiral Troika since he took a more moderate stance in Imperial politics. Isard saw his moderate stance as a threat to her more extremist policies forcing her to try and get rid of him lest more of the Imperial fleet join him than was already loyal to him. Forced to flee after her botched assassination attempt to his secret holding in the Deep Core Troika gathered his forces. He remained loyal to the Empire despite Isards treachary vowing to help the Empire become powerful once again. His forces would go on to play a part in both Thrawn's campaign and operation Shadow hand. Although he only took direct action himself against the NR during Daala's reformation of the Empire because he felt the Empire couldn't afford for him to remain holed up in the Core any longer. He would be a leading advocate of the IR making peace with the NR during the time of the Final Imperial Push. However, His Empire still remained even into the Yuuzhan Vong War where it served as a rally point for fleets of Galactic Alliance ships moving in to retake Coruscant.
Capital Planet: Eclipse
Faction Leader: Admiral Troika: A veterain of the early days of the Empire Troika has immense tactical prowess on the field of battle. While He was not even in the same league as Thrawn he was noted to have the same amount of tactical skill in both space and land combat. He commands the Assertor Class star dreadnaught, Leviathan, in space and an AT-AT on the ground.
Space units:
two Super Class ships: Mandator MKIII and Torpedo Sphere
5 primary Primary Capital Ships: ISD 1, ISD 2, Space ARC Cruiser, Rejuvenator class Star Destroyer, and Secutor Star Destroyer
5 secondary capital ships: VSD 1, VSD 2, Assault Frigate MKII, Bakura class Star Destroyer, and Republic Class heavy Cruiser
5 support ships: Strike Class medium cruiser, Namana class light cruiser, Pursuit class light cruiser, IPV-4, and Nebulon B2 frigate
5 Starfighter types: TIE Avenger, TIE Defender, Preybird, TIE Punisher, and TIE Annihilator
Ground units:
8 Vehicle types: XR-85 tank droid, AT-AT, TIE Crawler, AT-MT, NR-N99 droid tank, Homing Spider droid, 1-H Repulsar Tank, and MZ-8 Pulse Tank
4 Infantry types: Stormtroopers, Black Hole Troopers, and Dark Troopers phase 2 and 3
If you want you can even throw in a few heroes to make your faction fun and unique. I cant wait to see what some of you guy's factions are like. Remember this is not limited to Imperial you can be a pirate, Hapan, or even Ssi-Ruuk if you want doesn't matter as long as its in the Star Wars Galaxy. Have fun with this :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:41:11 PM by GEARREX_11 »

September 20, 2016, 08:34:13 PMReply #1

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
Re: You your own star wars faction
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 08:34:13 PM »
Faction Name: The Red Imperialium  Sector
Backstory: My name is Admiral Aidan Trench( NOT that TRENCH) I worked in the unknown regions with Thrawn and show great respect towards him. This change my opinion on the galaxies High Human societies. When I was put in charge of some outer rim planets I encourage the emperor to get more recruits by using aliens. He was very reluctant but agree under the circumstances that none could pass the rank of vice admiral. This action gave me little respect under most Admirals, but the only two who did were Thrawn and Zsinj who saw how I ruled very well with little resentence. After A successful campaign against the Rebels I was reward. I return to Coruscant to receive a special Crimson storm trooper force based on the Crimson Commands. I then started painting my ships with red and blue stripes. On a secret mission my crimson force boarded a rebel star base and stole Some C90s and X-Wings which they painted red. They Form Crimson Squadron With these units. After Endor I was told by Thrawn Through Transmission to breakaway form Isard and Not to trust Zsinj. I took some territory including Kashyyyk, Trandosha, Tatooine,  Andooweel, C-Foroon, Sirpar, Arkanis, Najiba, Geonosis, and Piroket.  I promises Thrawn to aid him in his return. I struck some deals with the Teradoc brothers but use Victories painted red to steal some Crimson Commands who wanted to defect. I then blame it on Zsinj. I Ally with Thrawn during the Thrawn Campaign . When he die I hid form palpatine and dala. I eventually rejoin under Peallon.

Capital Planet: Arkanis 
Faction leader: Admiral Aidan Trench commands the RED DAWN: Imperial ll Star destroyer.
Heroes: Blue Squadron: X-Wings painted blue. Crimson squadron: Red Tie interceptors and Red X-Wings. The Red Lamp: A Cr90 Painted red with torpedoes.
General Krel: Commands Purge troopers( Yes I know those are Form cannon But they are cool so haters hate) 
Capital ships: ISD I ISD II Procurator Sector Star Destroyer, Bellator,  Allegiance, Prosecutor SD.
Frigates: Crimson Commands VSD VSD II VSD I Nebulon B2
Support ships: Dreadnaughts, CR90s, Lancers, Vindicator, Enforcer.
Star fighters: Tie Advance I, Tie Bomber, Skipray Blastboat, tie interceptors, X-Wings, and Tie Defenders.
Ground Units
Vehicle types: ATAT, AT-ET, Tie Crawler, 1-H repulser tank, AT-DP, AT-ST.
Infantry: Stormtroopers, Navy Troopers, Rocket Troopers, Crimson Commandos, Purge troopers, snipers, Scouts.

*sigh* Done
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 21, 2016, 02:55:54 PMReply #2

Offline GEARREX_11

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »
I like it that's a pretty good story. I completely forgot how much I love the CC VSD that's cool that you like them as well :).

September 21, 2016, 03:48:42 PMReply #3

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 03:48:42 PM »
I like it that's a pretty good story. I completely forgot how much I love the CC VSD that's cool that you like them as well :).
I know Disney should have me retcon aftermath and all those stories for better story about the first orders rise that makes sensce.
And put me in charge as editor and chief
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 21, 2016, 04:05:24 PMReply #4

Offline GEARREX_11

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 04:05:24 PM »
IKR!! I hate the new Star wars story >:(. The Empire falls in a year?! PAH! The Empire controlled almost the entire Galaxy and the Rebels had one ragtag fleet that didn't even have a permanent base I mean it just doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I wanted to See Thrawn, Isard, Reborn Palpatine, and Pelleon. Getting rid of all the old stuff was a pretty big mistake in my opinion. I think they should have kept some of it to try and appeal to the older fans of the series.

September 21, 2016, 05:34:38 PMReply #5

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 05:34:38 PM »
No you see I like Jakku As a concept. As much as I like Dark Empire it is kind of dumb sometimes. With Jakku In could be like the remaining members of death Squadron Led by Harsk (He Wanted to Fight the rebellion) fought to keep them and their families form Execution by rebels. We could Retcon it by Saying that those books are REBEL PROPGANDA. And That Jakku Did happen But for a different reason(Also the survivors of Aldernan built their OWN death star in the new cannon WTF)  . After that the first Order form and sent out for the unknown region fighting The Empire of the hand. then Peallon and Thrawn( who is revealed to have fake his death) Warps in on a battle between the Resistance and First Order Offended they refuse to consists. Thrawn basically says F*** you guys and decrees that his forces are here to unite the galaxy. Rey and Kylo must team up against him.
Done a new cannonish cannon
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 21, 2016, 09:02:17 PMReply #6

Offline GEARREX_11

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 09:02:17 PM »
Ya I didn't mind the battle of jakku other than the fact that it was a pointless battle were an SSD was lost :'( my biggest beef with the new cannon though is starkiller base I mean seriously? out of all the crazy superweapons you could have made for the first order you choose a death star clone? it just seemed kinda redundant I was hoping for like some galaxy gun or sun crusher action something to completely blow your socks off. but instead we get the death star 3 basically.

September 22, 2016, 12:57:04 AMReply #7

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 12:57:04 AM »
The Imperial Authority.

I would primarily base my government off of Pellaeon's Remnant and Kaine's Pentastar Alignment. No discrimination or slavery with a focus on a militarily strong state with trade ties to each other faction I could arrange.
The Imperial Charter would be my main government as it provides order and stability as well as continuity. Militarily my focus would be on VSDIIs anchored around ISDIIs at a six to one ratio. like the NR I would pour many resources into my Starfighter corps with Defenders as many as I could get. Neutrality and trade with a strong military to deter any opportunistic attacks from outside. With stability, economy and trade I could bring more to my side as a better alternative to the destructive Warlords and yet appear a bastion of Imperial Culture while not being overtly threatening to the NR.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

September 22, 2016, 08:01:16 AMReply #8

Offline GEARREX_11

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 08:01:16 AM »
A bastion of imperial culture eh? I like the sound of that it has a nice ring to it :)

September 22, 2016, 01:53:16 PMReply #9

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 01:53:16 PM »
A bastion of imperial culture eh? I like the sound of that it has a nice ring to it :)

it does have a nice ring to it. See it draws people to my cause even now.

September 22, 2016, 03:26:41 PMReply #10

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 03:26:41 PM »
The Imperial Authority.

I would primarily base my government off of Pellaeon's Remnant and Kaine's Pentastar Alignment. No discrimination or slavery with a focus on a militarily strong state with trade ties to each other faction I could arrange.
The Imperial Charter would be my main government as it provides order and stability as well as continuity. Militarily my focus would be on VSDIIs anchored around ISDIIs at a six to one ratio. like the NR I would pour many resources into my Starfighter corps with Defenders as many as I could get. Neutrality and trade with a strong military to deter any opportunistic attacks from outside. With stability, economy and trade I could bring more to my side as a better alternative to the destructive Warlords and yet appear a bastion of Imperial Culture while not being overtly threatening to the NR.

My faction would be pretty much the same idea. There would definitely be no room for discrimination based on species or slavery of any species.  I'd definitely phase out the Tie/Ln, Tie/In and Tie/Sa, replacing them with better protected ships such as the I-7 Howlrunner, Tie/ad, and XG-1 Star Wing (repsectively).  Tie/HU, Tie/D Defenders and skipray blastboats would be the elite ships (Tie/HU replacing Tie/Ad for ships whose role will require capturing the enemy more often than destroying them, Defender for ships that expect to see extreme starfighter combat, and blastboats for HEAVY assult roles).  I'd try to make sure there was Praetor-II in every fleet, with a good variety of support ships, including ISD-II's, Procurastors, VSD-II's, Vindicators, Strike Cruisers, and probably bring back the Venator and upgrade the shields to be effective again.  Heavily weighted towards the <1 KM long ships + Venators (yeah, I like starfighter superiority), with just a few of the ISD-II's in any fleet (unless there's no Praetor-II).

I would be located on Jaemus, and would seek to remain on peaceful terms with anyone willing, being much like the EoTH in that I would defend my borders agressively, but I woudn't instigate wars with other empires.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 03:28:38 PM by tlmiller »
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

September 22, 2016, 04:07:04 PMReply #11

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 04:07:04 PM »
The New Republic of independent systems: We allied with Trandoshan Slavers and enslave inferior races like wookies, and more.
We took over old NR and built a new world order.
We Slaughter civilians of the empire and show no mercy.
We Don't Give a F*** About Civilian Casualties. (File a complaint to your local garbage chute today)
Leader:NO leader
We build SUPER SUPER DEATH STARS
MC80 Mc 80B Mc 90 Nebula
Dreadnaught Nebulon 1 and 2
X-wings E-wings Y-wings K-Wings
Ground Troops
Rebel soldiers Rocket Troopers Commandos
Juggernaut B5 t2b t4b
Airspeeders.

Muhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah *cough* *cough* *cough*

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:34:45 PM by AdmrialThrawn2 »
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 22, 2016, 04:59:50 PMReply #12

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 04:59:50 PM »
The New Republic of independent systems: We allied with Trandoshan Slavers and enslave inferior races like wookies, and more.
We took over old NR and built a new world order.
We Slaughter civilians of the empire and show no mercy.
We Don't Give a F*** About Civilian Casualties. (File a complaint to your local garbage chute today)
Leader:NO leader
We build SUPER SUPER DEATH STARS
MC80 Mc 80B Mc 90 Nebula
Dreadnaught Nebulon 1 and 2
X-wings E-wings Y-wings K-Wings
Ground Troops
Rebel soldiers Rocket Troopers Commandos
Juggernaut B5 t2b t4b
Airspeeders.

Muhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah *cough* *cough* *cough*

They already had this...it was called Stalin's Russia

September 22, 2016, 05:47:47 PMReply #13

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 05:47:47 PM »
:) ;)
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 28, 2016, 05:23:28 PMReply #14

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 05:23:28 PM »
 My FanFiction character. Lord William's Sith Empire of the light. But give me more time to give you all more information ok.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

September 29, 2016, 08:21:24 AMReply #15

Offline Tortique

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 08:21:24 AM »

Absurd as it is. Stalin's Russia wasn't like this by any means. >_> Though this is for the another thread or even forum.

As for my faction, well, Pentaster did most of starting work, and the name could stay. Next steps should be overall liberalization in many aspects with eventual creating of parliament and allowing political parties (I wonder why there was no such thing even in Old Republic times when senators represented their systems, not political party or movement). Though we'd have parliament it won't be hard to convince it and people to fund military when we have warlords and NR somewhere near. SO, about military:

1. Ofc we need ISD IIs, VSD IIs. Though I'd like to develop new carrier for my fleet. It should be something in between Secutor and Venator. Safer fighter launch (so no big hangar door like on Venators), less size and anti-ship weaponry. Strike Cruiesers will be also needed. Add lancers to the mix. Not going into numbers though becuase I don't actualy know much about PA's economy.

2. Small craft: fighters, bombers etc. TIE/Ins, TIE/Ds. First may recieve some shields but I don't think it is neccesary. It will only serve as superiority fighter. TIE/D's will be used in this role too but due to their capabilities they may also work as bombers. If TIE/D's won't be enough, well, we may start producing Scimitars.

3. Ground forces. Well, this is the side I never liked about SW. Walkers are... No good word for them. Get rid of walkers, replace them with Earth-like AFVs: tanks, APCs, IFVs etc. Especialy for AA, I'd like to have something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K22_Tunguska Arm it with SW missiles and cannons and boom!... Great versatile AA piece. Some SW vehicles like 2-M Saber-class can stay, we will find use for them.

That's pretty much all what I'd like to see for my faction.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:08:51 PM by Tortique »

September 30, 2016, 05:08:00 PMReply #16

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2016, 05:08:00 PM »
The Clinton Empire...
enough said....
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 30, 2016, 05:50:06 PMReply #17

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 05:50:06 PM »
The Clinton Empire...
enough said....

Now THAT is an evil empire.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

September 30, 2016, 07:17:49 PMReply #18

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 07:17:49 PM »
Palpatine and Thrawn lost their S*** when they herd of this empire.
some claim it is a threat bigger than the vong
So lets build a Golan wall
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 01, 2016, 10:22:11 AMReply #19

Offline Revan0123

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • 50% Pentastar. 50% Alignment. 100% Badass!
    • View Profile
    • My Channel
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 10:22:11 AM »
An empire SO evil that even Palpatine cringed in horror...

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!