Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Heroes: ideas and changes.  (Read 28282 times)

September 21, 2016, 07:23:26 AMReply #20

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes: ideas and changes.
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2016, 07:23:26 AM »
Are we going to see Carnor Jax?
Also thanks for taking m idea in consideration.
Who is bossk and everyone's favorite bounty hunter Bobo Fett  going to?
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 21, 2016, 07:22:01 PMReply #21

Offline hellblazer

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2016, 07:22:01 PM »
After reading the Wanted By Cracken supplement, I have found two criminals that could be Maldrood's heroes: Tyrn Jiton and Corf Sarb.
The first was a bounty hounter that operated in the Borderlans Region. The Greater Maldrood contained part of the territory of the Borderlands and Jiton could be recluted from the planet Lucazec.
Sarb was an imperial crime lord operating in the planet Deylerax in the Talcene Sector, near Metalorn (He could be recruited from there).
Plus, Tol Getelles goberned the Antemeridian Sector, which I presume was in the Maldrood's space.

September 21, 2016, 07:45:52 PMReply #22

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2016, 07:45:52 PM »
thanks Hellbazer
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wortin
this guy served under Thrawn because Isard assigned him their.
would also like to see Carnor Jax and Kanos
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:11:20 PM by AdmrialThrawn2 »
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 26, 2016, 01:18:24 AMReply #23

raw666

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 01:18:24 AM »
I like to wonder for the New Republic, will we be seeing the Solo Family make it in the game as they are important part of the Lore, especially in Era 4 and 5. Also make them each unique and fit their character. Like Jacen focusing more on the Force have Force Push and Force Crush/Confusion, Jiana have Force Sprint and Force Crush as she was a more physical user, and Anakin have Force Push and Force Sprint since he did seem more balanced of the two. Also love to see Jan Ors with Kyle Katarn, the blaster wielding smuggler and partner/lover with Stealth and Sabotage Ability (ability to disable or damage enemy vehicle) or Stun since  she was an Imperial Agent. I like to add a Smuggler we all know, Dash Render and the Outrider but I unsure if he could count since at the very least he showed up again in what would be Era 5, but likely appeared just beyond that era.
As for the Imperial Remant, a suggestion is that if hero is not killed by a faction during a change to a new era, they stay with the Empire since if they are not killed, why would not stay with the new leader with a few exceptions. Also it would be a balance, to prevent the New Republic from having overwhelming number of heroes if you go to the next era without killing the New Republic heroes, and make players hunt them down before the next era starts. Also as a unique story, maybe for the Imperial Remnant, if you kill a New Republic head of state, it would jump you to the next era leader in a new game mode, like Imperial Rebirth. 

Also on a side note, can you make the heroes more spread out and disperse with abilities or have two at least even if its the same as their units. Especially the early Jedi Units and Space Units as they seem very similar and in some cases don't fit them or make them unique form the same class of ship they command. For example, Luke seem more like to have Sprint and Force Push while Mira seems more like Stealth and Sprint due to Luke being a Master Jedi who did not master the ability of Stealth and Mira a force sensitive, former/on and off assassin. While Kyle Katarn seem like he have with the sprint the ability to plant Thermal Detonators, or ability to switch to a heavy blaster similar to Han to do heavy long range damage. Also, I notice it was in the game but unsure if it wasn't a bug since in manual its stated he is not suppose to ave it but could Chewbaca keep his vehicle hijack ability

September 26, 2016, 01:14:15 PMReply #24

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 01:14:15 PM »
I like to wonder for the New Republic, will we be seeing the Solo Family make it in the game as they are important part of the Lore, especially in Era 4 and 5. Also make them each unique and fit their character. Like Jacen focusing more on the Force have Force Push and Force Crush/Confusion, Jiana have Force Sprint and Force Crush as she was a more physical user, and Anakin have Force Push and Force Sprint since he did seem more balanced of the two.
None of the Solo children are old enough to play any part in the mod.  At the start of Era 5 Jaina and Jacen were all of three years old, with Anakin under two!
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

September 26, 2016, 05:58:50 PMReply #25

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
I would very much like Teren Roggiss be given to the empire in era 2
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 26, 2016, 07:28:05 PMReply #26

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2016, 07:28:05 PM »
I would very much like Teren Roggiss be given to the empire in era 2

Well other than Zsinj campaign he was not very notable until later, what with Kuat, Orinda and the Adumar defection.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

September 26, 2016, 08:15:21 PMReply #27

raw666

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2016, 08:15:21 PM »
None of the Solo children are old enough to play any part in the mod.  At the start of Era 5 Jaina and Jacen were all of three years old, with Anakin under two!

What about Jan Ors being a partner unit with Kyle Katarn and Imperial Heroes not killed in the previous era makes it to the next with a few exception, no way a dark jedi would work with Palpatine? Not to mention adding and spreading out abilities?

September 26, 2016, 09:49:52 PMReply #28

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2016, 09:49:52 PM »
I would like certain characters like Dash Rendar
I want more Maldrood heroes though
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 27, 2016, 01:45:47 PMReply #29

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2016, 01:45:47 PM »
What about Jan Ors being a partner unit with Kyle Katarn and Imperial Heroes not killed in the previous era makes it to the next with a few exception, no way a dark jedi would work with Palpatine? Not to mention adding and spreading out abilities?

A lot of Dark jedi worked for Palpatine, Cronus, kadaan, Brakiss and all the Dark Side Elite- even Jerec sort of did once he learned of Palpatine's rebirth from Cronus he swore nominal loyalty to him again to get more resources for his search for the Valley of the Jedi(though clearly so he could gain the power to overthrow Palpatine)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:48:03 PM by Lord Xizer »

September 27, 2016, 04:52:13 PMReply #30

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2016, 04:52:13 PM »
I do wish We could have other Warlords like Utoxx Prentioch  and Delak Kernel
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 01, 2016, 12:01:45 AMReply #31

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 12:01:45 AM »
But I do want these Grand Admirals( These are not Warlords but some could also be tide to a warlord faction): Afsheen Makati, Ruffan Tigellinus, and Danetta Pitta.
Links to wki
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Afsheen_Makati
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rufaan_Tigellinus
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Danetta_Pitta
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 01, 2016, 01:16:36 AMReply #32

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2016, 01:16:36 AM »

Delak Krennal is already ingame.

Prentioch was only in charge of Prakith and never did anything really except fortify it and drive it into economic ruin and starvation until he was overthrown

October 01, 2016, 05:58:07 AMReply #33

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2016, 05:58:07 AM »
But I do want these Grand Admirals( These are not Warlords but some could also be tide to a warlord faction): Afsheen Makati, Ruffan Tigellinus, and Danetta Pitta.
Links to wki
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Afsheen_Makati
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rufaan_Tigellinus
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Danetta_Pitta
All dead pretty much right at the start of the mod's timeframe and within a year of the Battle of Endor. If they were added I don't think any could reasonably be associated with our existing Warlord factions either:

- Makati would probably be main Imperial Remnant fighting the New Republic and Warlord Zsinj over the Corporate Sector
- Tigellinus would be main Imperial Remnant as part of the Imperial Ruling Council (pre-Isard only)
- Pitta would be main Imperial Remnant defending Corellia on the orders of the Imperial Ruling Council (pre-Isard only)
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

October 01, 2016, 08:33:19 AMReply #34

Offline hellblazer

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2016, 08:33:19 AM »
Prentioch was only in charge of Prakith and never did anything really except fortify it and drive it into economic ruin and starvation until he was overthrown

That's not Prentioch, that's Foga Brill. Prentioch formed the Prentioch's Dominion in 4 ABY after the Battle of Endor, and he controlled the Wornal Sector. In 6 ABY, he was defeated by the New Republic in the Siege of Bomis Koori in the Western Reaches Campaign led by Firmus Nantz.

October 01, 2016, 10:50:38 AMReply #35

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »
All dead pretty much right at the start of the mod's timeframe and within a year of the Battle of Endor. If they were added I don't think any could reasonably be associated with our existing Warlord factions either:

- Makati would probably be main Imperial Remnant fighting the New Republic and Warlord Zsinj over the Corporate Sector
- Tigellinus would be main Imperial Remnant as part of the Imperial Ruling Council (pre-Isard only)
- Pitta would be main Imperial Remnant defending Corellia on the orders of the Imperial Ruling Council (pre-Isard only)
Corey did mention that certain characters form a year after Endor could be in factions.
If we cant use these lets find other Admirals and captains for the warlords
But Makati would make sense since he was hunting down members of the church of the dark side.
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 01, 2016, 08:01:55 PMReply #36

Offline hellblazer

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2016, 08:01:55 PM »
Well, a good hero to add to the IR in the first era, specially now that it starts with 0 executors, is Admiral Freyet Kiez. He was in charge of the Azure Hammer Command in the Azure Sector and commanded the Executor-class Super Star Destroyer Whelm. I'm only suggesting him because at he start of a GC the IR would have no supers, while the PA and ZE (only them that we know) have one each and the posibilitie to recruit another. For balance purposes, he could be recruitable from the planet Anaxes.

October 01, 2016, 09:08:49 PMReply #37

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2016, 09:08:49 PM »
Kir Kanos could be a great era 3 IR hero and As a bounty hunter in later eras
Also some pilots form the 181st broke away(10ABY) and joined Moff turned pirate Leonia Tavira
Teren Rogiss's ship(Agonizer) was use in 12ABY at adumar( I think that's how you spell it) to help get the planet to join the IR
So the Agonizer would be a great addition to Era 4-5(just saying)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 10:09:56 PM by AdmrialThrawn2 »
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 02, 2016, 12:18:23 AMReply #38

Offline hellblazer

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2016, 12:18:23 AM »
Teren Rogiss's ship(Agonizer) was use in 12ABY at adumar( I think that's how you spell it) to help get the planet to join the IR
So the Agonizer would be a great addition to Era 4-5(just saying)
True that, but only in era 5, in era 4 he didn't do much.
I wouldn't see much logic in adding Kir Kanos or Carnor Jax.
They only operated in the gap between eras 3 and 4. To add them to the mod, they would have to split era 3 (Operation Shadow Hand) into two sub-eras: Dark Empire and Crimson Empire. Otherwise it wouldn't be logic to have them or other Crimson Empire related heroes.

October 02, 2016, 12:18:45 AMReply #39

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2016, 12:18:45 AM »

Pitta was rogue. He became the Warlord over the Corellian Sector and was killed by fellow Grand Admiral and Warlord Grunger-who also died

That's not Prentioch, that's Foga Brill. Prentioch formed the Prentioch's Dominion in 4 ABY after the Battle of Endor, and he controlled the Wornal Sector. In 6 ABY, he was defeated by the New Republic in the Siege of Bomis Koori in the Western Reaches Campaign led by Firmus Nantz.

Oh yeah, he was a rival to Delvardus down there. Not sure why I got him confused with Brill...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:12:23 PM by Slornie »

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!