Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Video: Installation and Troubleshooting  (Read 4887 times)

July 30, 2016, 04:37:33 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Video: Installation and Troubleshooting
« on: July 30, 2016, 04:37:33 PM »
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

August 27, 2016, 01:37:43 PMReply #1

Sgt Appo

Re: Video: Installation and Troubleshooting
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 01:37:43 PM »
After following the installation video, i tried to load up imperial civil war, the stormtrooper background appeared and then a error message popped up saying perception parsing errors. How do i fix this? (PS, i have the steam version of EawFoc)

November 10, 2017, 08:41:05 PMReply #2

Dakota

Re: Video: Installation and Troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:41:05 PM »
Will post here too.

Question that you might be able to help with. Had everything running well(yodel, icw, RAW, clone wars) at one point, but somewhere along the way messed with some files and screwed it up. Uninstalled everything. Reinstalled everything.Now FoC works, just the vanilla game. At first it had the exception error, but when the ram fix was installed and the game is ran in windows xp(service pack three) and only that it starts and plays. Now, the icw mod has the exception error and won’t start. The vanilla game still plays tho. Haven’t tried any other mods but can you or someone help? Running out of ideas to fix it back to how it was on my computer

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!