Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Pentastar Broadcast Center Error  (Read 2282 times)

May 02, 2016, 07:58:50 AM

Offline lordoflinks

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Pentastar Broadcast Center Error
« on: May 02, 2016, 07:58:50 AM »
The icon for the Pentastar Broadcast Center is not aligned with the model.
EDIT: This seems to apply to every center
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=677527473
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:38:47 PM by lordoflinks »
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

May 04, 2016, 04:10:40 AMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Pentastar Broadcast Center Error
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 04:10:40 AM »
Yeah, the model is terrible in general so I've been waiting for the new one to center it.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

May 04, 2016, 06:15:36 AMReply #2

Offline lordoflinks

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Pentastar Broadcast Center Error
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 06:15:36 AM »
Yeah, the model is terrible in general so I've been waiting for the new one to center it.
Oh, there's a new one coming. Well I will live with this till then.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!