Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: humming in game  (Read 2479 times)

March 02, 2016, 11:05:26 PM

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
humming in game
« on: March 02, 2016, 11:05:26 PM »
https://youtu.be/Z3FUAelKR5A go to this video and listing you can hear it for your self I narrow it down to the effect sound in the mod something went wrong its the same as the sound we got that one day on your steam you can hear it from my speaker being pick up in the mic, listing to that well using headphone in game it drive you crazy. Yes i done a redownload of the mod yes i done a redownload of the game reseted my computer clean it out inside from dust and still getting this.  yes if it on low but i am using  these G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset and trust me it a bad on low to because it builds up in game. Do not great me wrong its a great mod and fun to play, just that humming could hurt someone or drive them crazy and I thought I should let you guys and girls know about it. I even done a test check basic game it self and got no humming even at max nothing.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:19:42 PM by Goldzeoranger »
"Si Vis pacem para ballum" "Stranger passing by go tell the Spartan that here obedient to their laws we lie."
"Do or do not there is no try - Grand Jedi Master Yoda"

March 02, 2016, 11:26:37 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: humming in game
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 11:26:37 PM »
I'd need more information about when it happens, because I've sat through different menus with effects and max, and I'm not getting it. All I could guess is that it was a ship's engine sounds.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

March 02, 2016, 11:29:10 PMReply #2

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 11:29:10 PM »
Happens at main menu and in game when I zoom in a planet that I am attacking. Could be the Engine sound but even at like 15% it loud as hell tho for me. it is that and will give a video of what ships gives off that humming
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:38:48 PM by Goldzeoranger »
"Si Vis pacem para ballum" "Stranger passing by go tell the Spartan that here obedient to their laws we lie."

March 02, 2016, 11:46:22 PMReply #3

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 11:46:22 PM »
https://youtu.be/EwbTy6oSviM here it is your right and I show what ships make the nose to sorry if it not happen for you just there proof of it right here in game too. If need be I am willing to send you over my files I have so you can see if it something that went wrong from a download from moddb, since they are knowing for not giving the full mod files for other mods for sins. So you still believe it to be the engine nose? because it happen as you say when the ship moves and when it is just sitting there. So I hope with the info and video of it happen it help you guys out in seen what went wrong.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:39:40 PM by Goldzeoranger »

March 10, 2016, 12:31:40 PMReply #4

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 12:31:40 PM »
update on the 1280 planet map it dose not happen you can not hear the humming

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!