Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: I'm Newish...  (Read 1692 times)

February 07, 2016, 02:06:04 PM

Offline Randy

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I'm Newish...
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:06:04 PM »
So I've finally stopped being lazy. I've looked through the forums for updates for 8 months or so but I just now got around to registering. I downloaded Imperial Civil War back in 2012 (or maybe 2013). I've read the first 7 X-Wing books, The Thrawn Trilogy, The Jedi Academy Trilogy, The Black Fleet Crisis, 4 of the Old Republic books, and the first 2 Jedi Apprentice books, not including all the time I've spent reading on Wookieepedia. I haven't gotten my hands on many of the comics (Just the Dark Forces book)  and I haven't gotten around to reading The Approaching Storm. I am a bit of an Expanded Universe zealot. I think that The Expanded Universe is much better than the new canon because everything makes more sense and fits better. I think The Force Awakens should be more original but if Snoke really is Darth Plagueis than it may be more interesting than I currently think it will be. I think I'll end this here before it gets off topic I doubt anyone will actually read all of this anyway....

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!