Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: checkmodsum  (Read 1331 times)

February 04, 2016, 10:40:32 AM

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
checkmodsum
« on: February 04, 2016, 10:40:32 AM »
Just a heads up something I find out about moddb last week and came a cross. check the download size you get after downloading if it dose not match up with what i list then you have to redownload, why is sometimes moddb dose not give you the full file even tho you download the same thing with in a few days or hours apart without a update done to the mod. this as happen with sins that I know of only and it hit Star Trek Armada 3 and sins of a galactic empire. since they are big mods like this I thought I could share and give the Heads up on how to fix this before people start asking why am I getting this. So for those who are getting this to fix it make sure you got the full size so if its 1,500,234,987 kb and you only got 1,500,234,665 kb then you have to redownload it.  Just the heads up for everyone try to be helpful.  And With the mod coming out tomorrow I thought I could help also say some head ache from people say there getting this and it flooding the tech support.  -_^
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:45:26 AM by Goldzeoranger »
"Si Vis pacem para ballum" "Stranger passing by go tell the Spartan that here obedient to their laws we lie."
"Do or do not there is no try - Grand Jedi Master Yoda"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!