Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Do you want a bug list for preview 1.0  (Read 8698 times)

February 06, 2016, 06:01:50 AMReply #20

Offline TheHubby

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Do you want a bug list for preview 1.0
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 06:01:50 AM »
Yep, pretty much figured, just spoiled because a great number of mods and vanilla have more weak garrisons then this one. :)

February 06, 2016, 07:42:46 AMReply #21

Offline TheHubby

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 07:42:46 AM »
Pentastar Enforcer cruiser does not autoattack with autoattack turned on. When ordered to attack manually, it flies over to the enemy ship and sits there.

Confused by the expanded hangars upgrade. Description says 'All Alignment hangars are expanded to fit an extra squadron.' yet it also says 'Max antimatter increase 100%' at the top, and lists some ships that have no fighters as ones the ability improves. This made me look at the Munficent which is listed for this ability, and notice that it does not have any fighters, but it does have a fighter supply of 48. Given that you work fighters far differently than any other mod, I don't know if this means it can help replenish other ships fighters or that it's own fighters got lost in the shuffle, but thought I'd mention it. :)

While on the Munificent, it fires MUCH slower than any of the other ships, they're pew pew pew, it's pew...... pew..... pew.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:36:25 AM by TheHubby »

February 06, 2016, 11:50:36 AMReply #22

Offline TheHubby

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 11:50:36 AM »
Pentastar Victory SD has the Scimitar bomber as a possible fighter choice, but it requires Scimitar Bomber research which is not in any of the tech trees for this release.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!