Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: what other games do you play.  (Read 2604 times)

January 27, 2016, 02:50:36 PM

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
what other games do you play.
« on: January 27, 2016, 02:50:36 PM »
So what other Games do you play?  I play Civilization V, World of Warships, Counter Strike go, Counter Strike source, Age Of Empires II HD, StarCraft I have only Heart of the swam add on for it.
 Diablo II  lol.
"Si Vis pacem para ballum" "Stranger passing by go tell the Spartan that here obedient to their laws we lie."
"Do or do not there is no try - Grand Jedi Master Yoda"

January 27, 2016, 04:08:43 PMReply #1

Offline Mat8876

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-12
  • Disney stop closing the website down, I mean it.
    • View Profile
Re: what other games do you play.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 04:08:43 PM »
I also play Civ V and World of warships but not a lot I do play a lot of War thunder and Armored Warfare and also EuroTruck Sim 2
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\\\"Challenge and diversity make us strong. Too much protection can prevent us from learning, from reaching our potential. We can learn from others, but we must also learn from our own experiences. . . and our own mistakes.\\\" Luke Skywalker

\\\"An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Well, guess what? Times have changed!\\\" RC-01/138

January 27, 2016, 05:20:57 PMReply #2

Offline Goldzeoranger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • Gold Ranger Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 05:20:57 PM »
cool
"Si Vis pacem para ballum" "Stranger passing by go tell the Spartan that here obedient to their laws we lie."
"Do or do not there is no try - Grand Jedi Master Yoda"

January 27, 2016, 06:50:24 PMReply #3

Offline Pali

• Tester
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +39/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »
Heh... What don't I play?  Currently my time's being split between testing Ascendancy and campaigns in Hearts of Iron 3, Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV (damn Paradox and their great games), Age of Wonders 3, Witcher 3, Rebel Galaxy, Starpoint Gemini 2, and a couple others I'll pull up to kill an hour here and there like World of Warships.  I also need to complete Arkham Knight, perhaps get a new HOTAS for Elite Dangerous since my X52 Pro won't work with Windows 10, run through the Telltale Game of Thrones game, and finally open up Rainbow Six Siege.

January 27, 2016, 08:06:45 PMReply #4

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 08:06:45 PM »
I also play AoE II:  HD.  And then I also play Star Wars:  X-Wing Alliance & Star Wars:  X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (although I don't like that so much because it doesn't support a 3-axis joystick, and nowadays I'm spoiled by 3-axis joysticks).
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

January 28, 2016, 01:37:37 AMReply #5

Offline Pali

• Tester
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +39/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 01:37:37 AM »
HOTAS is like the next level of joystick spoiling - I find just going back to a single stick + keyboard to play Freespace 2 incredibly difficult.

January 28, 2016, 07:25:24 AMReply #6

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 07:25:24 AM »
HOTAS is like the next level of joystick spoiling - I find just going back to a single stick + keyboard to play Freespace 2 incredibly difficult.

Pretty much the same problem as XvT.  It supports 2-axis joystick & throttle, but you can't rotate your craft with the 3rd axis like you can in XWA.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!