Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: New Alignment Officer  (Read 1873 times)

December 30, 2015, 12:06:47 AM

Offline SteelHand

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +2/-0
    • View Profile
New Alignment Officer
« on: December 30, 2015, 12:06:47 AM »
Greetings everyone, my name is SteelHand, and if the title didn't give it away, I am a loyal officer in the Pentastar Alignment.  I hope that through joining the forums here I will come to better understand ICW, and mayhaps one day venture into the realm of multiplayer for the first time in 5 years roughly (I lost my EAW copy long ago, and only recently acquired a new one).  That is, after I figure out a way to get multiplayer functionality back, as my computer skills themselves are basic at best.  I enjoy Star Wars as a world more than as a series, and through games like these I love to play out the many what-if scenarios that could change that world.  I enjoy RP when I can be available (cause you know, school and stuff) which extends to things like RPG's, Forum RP, etc... Above all, I adore mods in all their glory, and often the first thing I do with a new game is mod it to hell, which usually breaks the game until I find the right combo for me.  With all of that I can not wait to see what ICW has in store.  See you all on the bridge.
" class="bbc_img

December 30, 2015, 11:45:38 AMReply #1

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: New Alignment Officer
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 11:45:38 AM »
As an avid Pentastar Alignment Imperial myself(and the voice of half their units lol) I welcome you.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!