Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

- Chatbox: For random chatting, mod questions/suggestions go in the actual forums.

Author Topic: Mod Signatures  (Read 4124 times)

March 07, 2017, 09:44:05 PMReply #40

Offline Octavian Krieger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Signatures
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2017, 09:44:05 PM »
Can't zoom in far enough in the cam to get any large scale pics like the ones in Ascendancy. sadly.
"The New Order cannot fall, it will not fall."

March 07, 2017, 11:07:25 PMReply #41

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +51/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2017, 11:07:25 PM »
A trick for zooming in Ascendendcy is to zoom to a fighter near what you actually what to zoom to, then move the camera.  It will only allow you to zoom so far on ships, with the larger the ship the less you're able to zoom.  So zooming into something very small will allow you to zoom MUCH further.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

March 08, 2017, 01:58:38 PMReply #42

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +30/-3
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2017, 01:58:38 PM »
A trick for zooming in Ascendendcy is to zoom to a fighter near what you actually what to zoom to, then move the camera.  It will only allow you to zoom so far on ships, with the larger the ship the less you're able to zoom.  So zooming into something very small will allow you to zoom MUCH further.
I believe he is talking about ICW and says he can't zoom in as much as in ascendancy.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

March 12, 2017, 02:45:00 PMReply #43

Offline Octavian Krieger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 02:45:00 PM »
I can't zoom in as far in ICW as y'all can in SOAE, got some sexy snaps of the Lucy nonetheless, it just appears further away than one would like.
"The New Order cannot fall, it will not fall."

March 12, 2017, 09:53:46 PMReply #44

Online DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-2
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2017, 09:53:46 PM »
well, that's sad, but we will get around it eventually. maybe someone will be able too. maybe you, maybe someone else
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!